Hedge

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Browns Vs Bills  Rust Belt Bowl

Browns v Bills

Ronnie Harmon Revenge Game.

Lions v Bills

Rust Belt Bowl

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Where I watched the game last night the volume was low. Did they really suggest that?

The commercials were insulting.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Very much so, yes.  I believe they even called it "historic" to encourage people to be a part of it.

Nice thing about having NFL+ is that I can always watch the game afterwards if it's any good, and don't have to encourage this live pay-per-view shit.

Yeah, "historic".

First time in history you have to pay to watch an NFL Playoff game.

Oh boy, let me run to my wallet to be part of that!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Carptom1
2 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

It wasn't the game I expected.  More mistakes by both teams.  Clean some of that up and go into KC and get a W.  

They are not beating us at home. If your defense held them to 14 pts in their place, I would be surprised if they score much more than that at ours. Across the board our defense has been top 3or4 this year and I believe we will pay with a chip especially against Hill. Add in the injuries and I am looking at a big win. Then I see us getting smashed in Buffalo the next week. 

• Cheers 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's actually being promoted as 'historic' since it's the first exclusive playoff game. You have Tirico pointing to a QRC code on the corner of your TV to download the app.

My wife is something of a TV junkie, so we have pretty much everything streaming from Paramount, Amazon and Peacock to Hulu, Netflix and Youtube. So I'm naively surprised at how many people simply don't subscribe to these.

I might be subscribed to Peacock.  I don't know.  

I just don't watch that much TV anymore.  Not since it's turned in to one long, drawn out white straight mail guilt trip.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

How's the layover with a hangover?

Much easier to bear with a 4th AFC East Title in tow. 😎

(sent from somewhere over Illinois) 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Fansince88
21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Much easier to bear with a 4th AFC East Title in tow. 😎

(sent from somewhere over Illinois) 

I dont drink and I have a pounding headache. Go figure.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Browns v Bills

Lions v Bills

Rust Belt Bowl

Last couple drops by Cook have given me Ronnie Harmon flashbacks. Especially the one where he was wide open on the sidelines a couple games ago

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Browns v Bills

Lions v Bills

Rust Belt Bowl

Lions vs Bills is the Ralph C Wilson Memorial Super Bowl that clearly the boys from his adopted town would have to win over the boys from his actual home town.  :classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Josh is neck and neck with Jordan Love

Honestly...a toss-up between Love and Allen.  Goff won a largely meaningless game at home.  Love and Allen both won very meaningful games - Love got his team in to the playoffs, Allen got his team a division championship.  Love didn't have turnovers...but didn't have the rushing yards Allen did, either.

And Love, of course, beat the Bears...but Allen beat the Dolphins, and both have the same record against playoff teams.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Sean Hamilton
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's going to be a great game to watch. The Chefs have been struggling a bit, and I can absolutely see the Fish defense causing turnovers if they attack Mahomes like they did JA17.

But 'points off a turnover' is probably the biggest unsung fact of football, and 7 points off three turnovers last night is not something they can afford to replicate against the Chefs.

Unfortunately for us Van Ginkel and Baker have now been ruled out against the Chiefs. I think we're down to HS players now filling in.

• Sad 2

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Sean Hamilton said:

Unfortunately for us Van Ginkel and Baker have now been ruled out against the Chiefs. I think we're down to HS players now filling in.

One point I saw coming up at FinHeaven that I found interesting is how some Fish fans wish they had the Beane-type of GM who is winning in the face of injuries because of getting really solid  players for depth, especially on the lines. 

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He could have left before that, since his ass wasn't on the field during the most critical drive of the game.

It doesn't matter what his stats say - he's a cancer.

• Like 3