Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

20 hours ago, Ann said:

I loved SJ13 and was really bummed when he got traded.   The whole reaction to the tweet was ridiculous.   The biggest thing that separated Johnson from far too many of the drought era players was the dude really cared about being the best. 

Really good article.

• Like 2

Gabe Davis with a TD and a nice catch.
4th round pick kinda makes one easily forget about 2nd round pick Zay.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 5
  • Cheers 2

14 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Gabe Davis with a TD and a nice catch.
4th round pick kinda makes one easily forget about 2nd round pick Zay.

Davis was a very good player to get there. He helps round out the receiving corps nicely. He’s a tough gamer. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is the first time I've ever listened to Rome.  It's got all the excitement of listening to mold grow on an onion.

• Haha 1

Diggs dropped out of the top 5 for this week. Not only did he have a low yardage game last week, Hill had that massive first half:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Diggs dropped out of the top 5 for this week. Not only did he have a low yardage game last week, Hill had that massive first half:

Kelce at #3 is just sick.

19 hours ago, Ann said:

I did not have time to listen, but for those who would like to...

Jim Rome: Gabriel Davis interview (12.3.20)

Thanks for posting this. That was a great interview. I remember in preseason Diggs talking about how vets would ask him what their routes were if they forgot and about how mature he is. That really came through. Just a likeable guy with a good head on his shoulders.

• Like 4

On 12/4/2020 at 11:08 AM, Ann said:

Stefon at #6 with 945. He's the best receiver we've had since I don't remember. He's a joy to watch on the field.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1