Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 12/21/2020 at 6:48 PM, Ann said:

i believe that this is in direct correlation to Josh's improvement this year. his ball placement is better and he is not throwing everything as if it were a fastball. his year on year improvement is a testament to his desire to be among the best to have ever played.

• Like 2

Because of Hopkins' rough game against the Niners, Diggs needs 1 catch and 59 yards to pass him in both categories. 

Understanding that individual stats don't matter much in the grand scheme of things, it's still pretty cool to have a WR so close to being the overall leader in those categories.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Because of Hopkins' rough game against the Niners, Diggs needs 1 catch and 59 yards to pass him in both categories. 

Understanding that individual stats don't matter much in the grand scheme of things, it's still pretty cool to have a WR so close to being the overall leader in those categories.

I wonder if Diggs has some bonus clauses in his contract. Make the Pro Bowl = $XX. Lead league in receptions and yards = $XX.

I think he's still his Vikings contract, no? So it wouldn't surprise me if they had those kind of escalators there, knowing they would be run heavy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I wonder if Diggs has some bonus clauses in his contract. Make the Pro Bowl = $XX. Lead league in receptions and yards = $XX.

I think he's still his Vikings contract, no? So it wouldn't surprise me if they had those kind of escalators there, knowing they would be run heavy.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/3/16/21182947/contract-details-of-newly-acquired-buffalo-bills-receiver-stefon-diggs-minnesota-vikings

So he's going to make a bit more money next season based on receptions and likely yardage.

• Like 2