Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

KD in CA
8 hours ago, Ann said:

This is not Adam Schefter (he’s fooled a lot of people, but it is just some goof).

I like Hunter Renfrow, but it seems like we need more of an outside receiver if they pick up one of the current FAs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Ann said:

This is not Adam Schefter (he’s fooled a lot of people, but it is just some goof).

My bad. I heard it on WHAM this morning on the way to work and quickly X'd it. John DeTullio musta got had too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
11 hours ago, Foxx said:

Renfrow

11 hours ago, Ann said:

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

My bad. I heard it on WHAM this morning on the way to work and quickly X'd it. John DeTullio musta got had too.

Ya'll don't do that to me....what's next you say we traded for McCaffrey, Bosa and Purdy? :crying3:

Spartacus

had to be traumatic for the team to immediately assign Diggs #

not

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-give-away-stefon-diggs-old-jersey-number-heres-who-will-be-wearing-no-14-in-buffalo-in-2024/

It didn't take long for the Buffalo Bills to give away Stefon Diggs' old number. The Bills announced Saturday that recently signed wideout Chase Claypool will wear No. 14, the number Diggs' wore during his four-year run with the team. 

• Like 1

Awwww Khalil Shakir adopted a puppy today at the furtastic adopt a thon event today

IMG_0441.jpeg.7bdb50c3df49e62d0d8daf2e7d7ef948.jpeg

• Love 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 5/12/2024 at 12:30 AM, Ann said:

Awwww Khalil Shakir adopted a puppy today at the furtastic adopt a thon event today

IMG_0441.jpeg.7bdb50c3df49e62d0d8daf2e7d7ef948.jpeg

Awww...he adopted another Josh Allen.

• Like 1

ComradeKayAdams
On 5/2/2024 at 3:36 PM, KD in CA said:

I like Hunter Renfrow, but it seems like we need more of an outside receiver if they pick up one of the current FAs.

I think the WR room is fine as is. Keon Coleman should be able to handle 6 targets per game as a rookie, lining up as the ”X” WR in a role similar to what DeAndre Hopkins held during his prime. Assuming ~600 targets in a 17-game season with ~60% pass plays (plus 5% QB runs and 35% other runs), I’m guessing the 2024 receiving workload will look something like this:

110 targets for TE1 (Kincaid)

100 targets for WR1/split end/X (Coleman)

90 targets for WR2/flanker/Z (Samuel)

80 targets for WR3/slot/Y (Shakir)

70 targets for TE2 (Knox)

60 targets for RB1 (Cook)

50 targets for WR4/speedy deep threat (Hamler?)

40 targets for everyone else on the roster and practice squad

Seems reasonable, right? Joe Brady is going to take some of the 160 targets from Diggs last season and spread them more evenly across positions. One can easily argue that this reallocation of targets will make the 2024 Bills offense much more difficult to scheme against than the 2023 version, especially considering that Diggs was no longer getting separation from DB’s like a true WR1 talent on a good NFL offense (Greg Cosell’s opinion…not mine).

In my opinion, I’d much rather see the Bills use their post-June 1 cap space for a quality vet safety like Justin Simmons. Or if Von Miller is as physically finished as some of us fear, perhaps a quality pass rusher is the most urgent summer priority. Either way, these days I’m more worried about the defense than I am the offense. That’s also the side of the ball that keeps letting our team down in the divisional round of the playoffs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Oh, good. Now I can avoid Twitter and all the Bills doomsayers complaining about all the passes MVS drops, and what a horrible signing this is, and if we wanted someone to drop passes we would have kept Gabe Davis.

Social media never disappoints.

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, good. Now I can avoid Twitter and all the Bills doomsayers complaining about all the passes MVS drops, and what a horrible signing this is, and if we wanted someone to drop passes we would have kept Gabe Davis.

Damn a 5th round pick!/ 😁

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Saved $8.5M annually for basically a faster version who will likely be more of a role player.  GD's role will be filled by multiple options for far less money.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2