Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've probably told this story before but when I was telling Sullivan (via email) what a piece of shit I thought he was, he literally threw the "I'm a famous sportswriter" at me.

I simply responded with "Not too famous to spend half a day arguing with a guy who basically lives in an igloo.  Congrats, retard."

There are a handful of sportswriters in my LIFE that deserve accolades but it's a job that literally anyone with decent grammar and half a brain can do with minimal training.  There's a reason almost no one gets really paid to do it.

He is famous alright.

Just not good at what he does and that is what makes him famous.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

He is famous alright.

Just not good at what he does and that is what makes him famous.

He's very good at what he does.

It's just that what he does is insipid, pointless attempts at generating conflict.

But he excels at it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
SquirminThurman

Will call my shot now. 2nd round, Bills move up and draft WR Tony Franklin, Oregon.

EDIT: this got blown up by Diggs being traded.... oof. I saw Franklin being a Davis replacement, not a Diggs replacement....

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Spartacus

https://www.outkick.com/sports/stefon-diggs-chiefs-texans-cowboys-bills-vegas\

A cryptic tweet by wide receiver Stefon Diggs has Buffalo Bills fans wondering if he's all but gone from the team.

"Ready for watever" the star wide receiver tweeted on Friday. Diggs has been rumored to be on the trading block this offseason as the Bills look to restructure their roster and make more salary cap room. Diggs has four more years remaining on his contract at $20 million per year, including a $28 million cap hit in 2024. 

STEFON DIGGS THROWING SHADE?

But if the Bills are planning to finally get over the hump and get to a Super Bowl despite coming frustratingly close in recent years, they sure as heck better not trade him to a competing team like the Chiefs - who Vegas currently believes are in the running to get the 4x Pro Bowler. According to DraftKings, the Chiefs, Texans and Cowboys are 10/1 favorites to get Diggs, while Buffalo still remains the favorite to retain the wide receiver.

Diggs latest tweet, however, is raising some concerns based on his past. He previously pulled a similar stunt when he was in Minnesota and wanted to get traded from the Vikings - repeatedly going on social media and casting doubt on his willingness to be a team player for them and even ripping his quarterback Kirk Cousins. 

CHIEFS ARE 10-1 ODDS TO GET DIGGS

• Facepalm 1

Ninety-4

Diggs has been an incredible player.  Hopefully that production continues in Buffalo.  

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
On 3/16/2024 at 11:43 AM, Spartacus said:

https://www.outkick.com/sports/stefon-diggs-chiefs-texans-cowboys-bills-vegas\

A cryptic tweet by wide receiver Stefon Diggs has Buffalo Bills fans wondering if he's all but gone from the team.

"Ready for watever" the star wide receiver tweeted on Friday. Diggs has been rumored to be on the trading block this offseason as the Bills look to restructure their roster and make more salary cap room. Diggs has four more years remaining on his contract at $20 million per year, including a $28 million cap hit in 2024. 

STEFON DIGGS THROWING SHADE?

But if the Bills are planning to finally get over the hump and get to a Super Bowl despite coming frustratingly close in recent years, they sure as heck better not trade him to a competing team like the Chiefs - who Vegas currently believes are in the running to get the 4x Pro Bowler. According to DraftKings, the Chiefs, Texans and Cowboys are 10/1 favorites to get Diggs, while Buffalo still remains the favorite to retain the wide receiver.

Diggs latest tweet, however, is raising some concerns based on his past. He previously pulled a similar stunt when he was in Minnesota and wanted to get traded from the Vikings - repeatedly going on social media and casting doubt on his willingness to be a team player for them and even ripping his quarterback Kirk Cousins. 

CHIEFS ARE 10-1 ODDS TO GET DIGGS

Are they going to take on his dead cap?