Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

IDBillzFan
On 2/15/2024 at 8:37 AM, Alaska Darin said:

Explains all the "boo boo foot" issues.

Sleestack Feet.webp

Damn. A Sleestak. Quite possibly one of the creepier monsters from my pre-teen TV viewing days. 

Best worst special effects TV show ever.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Damn. A Sleestak. Quite possibly one of the creepier monsters from my pre-teen TV viewing days. 

They need number 17 on those nails 

• Like 1

RochesterRob
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I had a crush on Kathy Coleman who played Holly when the show was in first run.  Age appropriate to boot.  The Sleestack popped up in bad dreams such as waiting on the other side of the basement door.  The effects were poor but left room for the imagination to think of better and the writing was fairly good.  A lot of Star Trek people involved on that end such as David Gerrold.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It was the sound they made that creeped me out the most.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
11 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

That says a lot right there.  

It's funny how the mind can look at that list quickly and hear "To a deluxe apartment in the sky!"

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny how the mind can look at that list quickly and hear "To a deluxe apartment in the sky!"

He's not a #1 at this point and hasn't been defended like a #1, but his performance would suggest that he can be the #2 guy next year even though he doesn't necessarily check the size or speed boxes.  He's simply very reliable and very productive.  

• Like 3

Uncle Joe
On 2/10/2024 at 10:05 AM, Ann said:

I didn’t know Eric Moulds worked/trains with receivers.

17 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

He's not a #1 at this point and hasn't been defended like a #1, but his performance would suggest that he can be the #2 guy next year even though he doesn't necessarily check the size or speed boxes.  He's simply very reliable and very productive.  

And still working to get better...

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler

If we can get a better WR2 and Shakir continues to develop, I'm fine with him leaving.

I just hope he doesn't end up in KC, NE, or NYJ.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan

You see, the Bills should consider trading Stephon Diggs because he's like satellite cable service. It was cool a decade ago, but not it's just a fancy decoration on your roof.

Josh Allen's cap hit jumps to more than $47 million in the 2024 season. In related news, the Bills are currently more than $55 million in the red, per Over The Cap. Buffalo can save more than $22 million in cap space with a post-June 1 trade of Diggs. The Bills should just move on and reallocate the money elsewhere.

After all, once Joe Brady took over as coordinator last season, the offense shifted from Diggs to RB James Cook. The Bills became more of a running team under Brady -- who earned the full-time gig in January -- meaning Diggs became more of a luxury. Kind of like a satellite cable service: It might have been cool a decade ago; now it's just a fancy decoration on your roof.

And let's be honest: Diggs has created some headaches in Orchard Park in recent years. Heck, trade him to his brother's team in Dallas, so Trevon will refrain from firing off tweets like this one

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You see, the Bills should consider trading Stephon Diggs because he's like satellite cable service. It was cool a decade ago, but not it's just a fancy decoration on your roof.

And when it’s week 3 and the offense is sputtering because they have no receivers, it’s he’ll recommend trading for a receiver because the offense has become predictable.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

And when it’s week 3 and the offense is sputtering because they have no receivers, it’s he’ll recommend trading for a receiver because the offense has become predictable.

Sports Journalism; a job so ridiculously simple, even Tim Graham, Jerry Sullivan and John Wawrow can get paid to do it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 2/23/2024 at 6:27 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Sports Journalism; a job so ridiculously simple, even Tim Graham, Jerry Sullivan and John Wawrow can get paid to do it.

I thought Jerry Sullivan was done getting paid to do it, because he finally &#%$ed it up so badly...

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
On 2/23/2024 at 5:27 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I've probably told this story before but when I was telling Sullivan (via email) what a piece of shit I thought he was, he literally threw the "I'm a famous sportswriter" at me.

I simply responded with "Not too famous to spend half a day arguing with a guy who basically lives in an igloo.  Congrats, retard."

There are a handful of sportswriters in my LIFE that deserve accolades but it's a job that literally anyone with decent grammar and half a brain can do with minimal training.  There's a reason almost no one gets really paid to do it.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1