Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Ninety-4
On 3/23/2024 at 4:54 PM, Ann said:

I'm not going to miss those shorts.  Now only if I could un-see this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't help but think Beane has something in the works. I mean i get it, Diggs has been a bit questionable the last couple years but you just don't give up WR 1&2 for only Samuel. While Shakir really came on toward the end of the season, is he really ready to be a 1 or 2?

Other than Reserve/Future players which includes Isabella and Shaver, we have 4 receivers on the roster, newly signed Hollins and Samuel with holdovers Shakir and Shorter

Perhaps WR trade with Vikings 2.0? Or has he decided the receiver he wants in the draft is within reach?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Yes and No 1

Blessed Believer
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Can't help but think Beane has something in the works. I mean i get it, Diggs has been a bit questionable the last couple years but you just don't give up WR 1&2 for only Samuel. While Shakir really came on toward the end of the season, is he really ready to be a 1 or 2?

Other than Reserve/Future players which includes Isabella and Shaver, we have 4 receivers on the roster, newly signed Hollins and Samuel with holdovers Shakir and Shorter

Perhaps WR trade with Vikings 2.0? Or has he decided the receiver he wants in the draft is within reach?

Can we get Isaiah McKenzie back? He’s not a one, but he does so many cool things with his speed and maneuverability. 

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

Blessed Believer

I bet there are plenty of #2 and #3 type WRs available now as we speak as free agents. 

I hope Bills can move up and grab a potential #1 WR in the draft.  We should try to trade with Joe Schoen since he owes us something fierce for fleecing our coaches and players. Give him our #1 and a #2 and our #1 next year to move up to #6 in round one. Then we can be assured we have a stud. -BB

1 minute ago, Blessed Believer said:

Can we get Isaiah McKenzie back? He’s not a one, but he does so many cool things with his speed and maneuverability. 

Nice handle!

But please, no McKenzie. Other than a splash play or 2 a season he either drops too many passes or fumbles too much. I'm with most that hoped he would step into the slot role after Beas but man, that was a disappointing results

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Blessed Believer said:

I bet there are plenty of #2 and #3 type WRs available now as we speak as free agents. 

I hope Bills can move up and grab a potential #1 WR in the draft.  We should try to trade with Joe Schoen since he owes us something fierce for fleecing our coaches and players. Give him our #1 and a #2 and our #1 next year to move up to #6 in round one. Then we can be assured we have a stud. -BB

You all know what my response to this has to be, right?  

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Billsandhorns
36 minutes ago, Blessed Believer said:

He has issues catching or holding on to the ball for that matter. 

• Like 3

Blessed Believer
44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I don’t……to move up from 28 to 6 is pretty drastic. We would have to give them more than just a late one and a middle 2. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blessed Believer said:

I don’t……to move up from 28 to 6 is pretty drastic. We would have to give them more than just a late one and a middle 2. 

Tom has a catch phrase.  Don't get offended by it, it means he likes you. 

Mahoney
52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd like to buy a vowel

idiot.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

I'd like to buy a vowel

idiot.jpg

An "A"?

• Haha 3

Mahoney
4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

An "A"?

Yes! It was A-D-E-P-T. Way to go!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Blessed Believer said:

If we were going to give up that much I think I would prefer Jefferson from the Vikings, in fact in a year so deep in receivers I think he might be cheaper than that trade up scenario

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Tom has a catch phrase.  Don't get offended by it, it means he likes you. 

IMG_0015.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

RochesterRob
4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

If we were going to give up that much I think I would prefer Jefferson from the Vikings, in fact in a year so deep in receivers I think he might be cheaper than that trade up scenario

Depends on how Jefferson's contract could be structured.  I don't want a multi-year deal like we just had with Diggs.  Going up to 6 assuming MHJ or Nabers is there would most likely guarantee an opening day starter.  Less certain with the other options.  I might be pleasantly surprised with what our current offensive players may accomplish but I would not mind a prospect who would be a certain safety blanket for that group.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
On 4/3/2024 at 5:28 PM, Blessed Believer said:

IM6 is "just a guy" - there will be multiple players in the late rounds of the draft that can do what he does at a fraction of the price with the upside of possibly developing into a reliable receiver who can diagnose a defense on the fly.

• Like 2

Ninety-4
15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Depends on how Jefferson's contract could be structured.  I don't want a multi-year deal like we just had with Diggs.  Going up to 6 assuming MHJ or Nabers is there would most likely guarantee an opening day starter.  Less certain with the other options.  I might be pleasantly surprised with what our current offensive players may accomplish but I would not mind a prospect who would be a certain safety blanket for that group.

MHJ likely gone way before 6.