Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Ann said:

The media is toxic, they have latched on to this diggs controversy.

It’s insane.  Diggs had a slump during the second half of the season but has been clutch throughout most of his time here.  Would anyone suggest trading Josh based on how bad the offense was during a large stress of the season ?

• Like 2

Spartacus
10 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

😂😂😂.  I wish I could get paid for being as bad at my job as these bloggers 

if the Panther's offered that, Beane should be intrigued. 

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

if the Panther's offered that, Beane should be intrigued. 

There's missing 31 million in cap space that is lost with this trade. 

IDBillzFan
13 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

😂😂😂.  I wish I could get paid for being as bad at my job as these bloggers 

Does anyone have a take on what free agent WRs that may be affordable for the Bills on a 1-year deal? Anyone worth watching out for, or is it just focus on the draft because it's full of WRs this year?

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Does anyone have a take on what free agent WRs that may be affordable for the Bills on a 1-year deal? Anyone worth watching out for, or is it just focus on the draft because it's full of WRs this year?

I have no idea but I do find it hilarious how bills twitter seems to think we can be a contender again getting rid of our #1 and relying on rookies & Shakir.

Does anyone remember how Shakir was his rookie season ?

• Like 1

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I have no idea but I do find it hilarious how bills twitter seems to think we can be a contender again getting rid of our #1 and relying on rookies & Shakir.

worked for KC when they ditched Tyreek.

force the offense to spread the ball around - which Brady is already doing, thus the decline in Diggs stats

Shakir was wasted his rookie year - coaching error, not player performance failing

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

force the offense to spread the ball around - which Brady is already doing, thus the decline in Diggs stats

Shakir was wasted his rookie year - coaching error, not player performance failing

They lost Tyreek but they had Kelce.  Kincaid is great but he's not Kelce.

Billsandhorns
50 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

They took a 2.65 million dead cap hit trading Tyreek. If the Bills trade Diggs they take a 31 million dead cap hit.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

But Shakir's not in his rookie season.

The more salient point is: five WRs caught passes in 2023.  Diggs, Davis, Shakir, Harty, Sherfield.  Davis is leaving, people want to trade Diggs...and think Shakir-Harty-Sherfield-"rookie to be named later" is a winning combination?  

%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%85.gif

• Facepalm 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

They lost Tyreek but they had Kelce.  Kincaid is great but he's not Kelce.

Not yet, anyway. He may not be Kelce, but he's the most Kelce-like TE we've had in years. I love Knox, but Kincaid just seems different to me. Maybe it's just because he didn't play like a rookie.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But Shakir's not in his rookie season.

The more salient point is: five WRs caught passes in 2023.  Diggs, Davis, Shakir, Harty, Sherfield.  Davis is leaving, people want to trade Diggs...and think Shakir-Harty-Sherfield-"rookie to be named later" is a winning combination?  

That's my point.  Drafting a rookie WR and expecting him to produce what is necessary to get us over the hump while replacing Diggs is ATOP stupid.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not yet, anyway. He may not be Kelce, but he's the most Kelce-like TE we've had in years. I love Knox, but Kincaid just seems different to me. Maybe it's just because he didn't play like a rookie.

Exactly, but can he fill in the gap that a Diggs trade would create?

No that won't let bills toxic mafia from speculating trading diggs for an edge rusher.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
14 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Exactly, but can he fill in the gap that a Diggs trade would create?

No that won't let bills toxic mafia from speculating trading diggs for an edge rusher.

I believe  people who make money off clicks recognize certain teams' fans are more valuable than others.

Some of the headlines you see are embarrassing. One I saw a while ago was, essentially, "Bills Add Clarity to Keeping This Wide Receiver." You think, "I wonder if that's about Diggs," but instead it's a story about someone like Tyrell Shavers.

Now, that idiot still get a shit ton of Bills fans clicking on that article.

But if that same article was about the Jaguars or Texans, or even the Rams or Chargers, do you think that story would get an equal number of hits?

Not on your life.

One day maybe Bills fans will realize how many people are playing them for clicks.

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I believe  people who make money off clicks recognize certain teams' fans are more valuable than others.

Some of the headlines you see are embarrassing. One I saw a while ago was, essentially, "Bills Add Clarity to Keeping This Wide Receiver." You think, "I wonder if that's about Diggs," but instead it's a story about someone like Tyrell Shavers.

Now, that idiot still get a shit ton of Bills fans clicking on that article.

But if that same article was about the Jaguars or Texans, or even the Rams or Chargers, do you think that story would get an equal number of hits?

Not on your life.

One day maybe Bills fans will realize how many people are playing them for clicks.

Occam's Shaver says we keep Tyrell Shavers.

Just sayin'...

• Facepalm 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kincaid is different.  He's going to be a nightmare for a really long time.  Rookie TEs don't put up 70+ receptions. 

Here's the deal:

1.  LaPorta - 86 receptions on 120 targets

2.  Shockey - 74 receptions on 127 targets

3.  Kincaid - 73 receptions on 91 targets

One of these things isn't like the others.

*Keith Jackson had 81 receptions his rookie year but target numbers weren't tracked back then.  In any event, Seeing Kincaid's numbers with names like Shockey and Keith Jackson should make every BILLS' fan heart sing.

• Like 4

Fansince88

Few things to keep in mind. 

1)Diggs is not tradeable. Nor should he be.

2)they will likely draft a 1st year starter. 

3) We are not starting a rookie Josh Allen anymore. Any WR we bringnin or draft will be the best they can be because of Josh. Not the other way around like when they first got Diggs to help Make Josh the best he could be. 

Just some thoughts. No back into Hibernation.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2