Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

PEACOCK TO EXCLUSIVELY STREAM NFL FRIDAY NIGHT OPENING WEEKEND GAME ON SEPT. 6, FROM SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL

NFL’s First Week 1 Game on a Friday since 1970 follows the Thursday, Sept. 5 NFL Kickoff Game on NBC and Peacock 

Philadelphia Eagles, Tied for NFL-Best 25 Regular-Season Wins Since 2022, First Team to be Announced For Game in São Paulo; Opponent to be Named Later 

NBC Sports to Present Four Consecutive Nights of Primetime Football:

Thurs., Sept. 5 – NFL Kickoff Game (NBC, Peacock)
Fri., Sept. 6 – Peacock Exclusive NFL Game from São Paulo, Brazil

Sat., Sept. 7 – Big Ten Saturday Night (NBC, Peacock)
Sun., Sept. 8 – Season Debut of Primetime’s #1 Show: Sunday Night Football (NBC, Peacock) 

</snip>

• Boo 2

KD in CA
42 minutes ago, Hedge said:

They are changing the criteria to remove the "playoff" rule. It may get tweaked even more, as no team wants to do it, ever.

AFCE should be off the hook for a while given last year.

• Like 1

devnull
5 hours ago, Ann said:

PEACOCK TO EXCLUSIVELY STREAM NFL FRIDAY NIGHT OPENING WEEKEND GAME ON SEPT. 6, FROM SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL

NFL’s First Week 1 Game on a Friday since 1970 follows the Thursday, Sept. 5 NFL Kickoff Game on NBC and Peacock 

Philadelphia Eagles, Tied for NFL-Best 25 Regular-Season Wins Since 2022, First Team to be Announced For Game in São Paulo; Opponent to be Named Later 

NBC Sports to Present Four Consecutive Nights of Primetime Football:

Thurs., Sept. 5 – NFL Kickoff Game (NBC, Peacock)
Fri., Sept. 6 – Peacock Exclusive NFL Game from São Paulo, Brazil

Sat., Sept. 7 – Big Ten Saturday Night (NBC, Peacock)
Sun., Sept. 8 – Season Debut of Primetime’s #1 Show: Sunday Night Football (NBC, Peacock) 

</snip>

And here I thought I was done with the bootleg streams

Might be time to dust off that trusty old Raspberry Pi

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

Nouseforaname
10 hours ago, devnull said:

And here I thought I was done with the bootleg streams

Might be time to dust off that trusty old Raspberry Pi

VPN - DAZN.

devnull
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

VPN - DAZN.

VPN costs about as much as a Peacock subscription

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
20 hours ago, Hedge said:

When you clusterfvck, go full clusterfvck

Once again...it it just too hard to extend the season by a week or two to ensure teams can play games like this coming off a bye week?  FFS, NFL try actually caring about the players for real.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Once again...it it just too hard to extend the season by a week or two to ensure teams can play games like this coming off a bye week?  FFS, NFL try actually caring about the players for real.

It's difficult to express how much I dislike this crap. I get it...the NFL is America's sport now. But damn, man, give it a phucking rest, already.

Why are you going to make thousands of people work on the one day we all want to rest and enjoy family, friends and holiday spirit? Not to mention, you're going to screw up the holiday spirit for a few hundred thousand fans who watch their team lose that day.

Unless the two teams are the Chargers and Rams. Then the losses don't really mean much to many people.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, devnull said:

But a VPN has other uses, too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's difficult to express how much I dislike this crap. I get it...the NFL is America's sport now. But damn, man, give it a phucking rest, already.

Why are you going to make thousands of people work on the one day we all want to rest and enjoy family, friends and holiday spirit? Not to mention, you're going to screw up the holiday spirit for a few hundred thousand fans who watch their team lose that day.

Unless the two teams are the Chargers and Rams. Then the losses don't really mean much to many people.

I didn't even bother complaining about playing on Christmas.  That one just goes without saying.

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I didn't even bother complaining about playing on Christmas.  That one just goes without saying.

Yeah. I just had to pile on. Christmas football is the Retatta of NFL ideas.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
9 hours ago, devnull said:

Dont think that is the point 

Kansas City Chiefs’ Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas
A car registered to Rashee Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway, law enforcement officials said.

Police are looking for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice in connection with a major accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas, law enforcement officials confirmed to The Dallas Morning News.

A vehicle registered to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m., officials told The News. The law enforcement officials said that police are looking for Rice, and a police call sheet obtained by The News confirmed that law enforcement officials were searching for him in connection with the accident.

</snip>

• Like 1
  • O Rly 2
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Kansas City Chiefs’ Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas
A car registered to Rashee Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway, law enforcement officials said.

Police are looking for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice in connection with a major accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas, law enforcement officials confirmed to The Dallas Morning News.

A vehicle registered to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m., officials told The News. The law enforcement officials said that police are looking for Rice, and a police call sheet obtained by The News confirmed that law enforcement officials were searching for him in connection with the accident.

</snip>

When people say culture doesn't matter...

This is probably lost on many people, but I'd rather keep waiting for a SB than to win one with a bunch of undisciplined, entitled idiots. I still shake my head when I think of how trashed the players were at the SB parade.

I would probably feel differently if half the time these idiots weren't under the watchful eyes of little kids. 

• Like 2