Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

devnull
On 4/22/2024 at 2:41 PM, Ann said:

I wonder how many offers Zach Wilson's mom has received to join the mile high club...

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Throwbacks? More like throw-ups.

What the &#%$ are those?  Throwbacks to what?  Did Helen Keller design a past Giants uniform that I wasn't aware of?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the &#%$ are those?  Throwbacks to what?  Did Helen Keller design a past Giants uniform that I wasn't aware of?

Could be...image.thumb.png.006cd4e2bfb75eb3206161301add8932.png

Who knew she was so talented?

Alaska Darin

I was wondering when this was going to start happening in Cincinnati.  Brown's track record for paying players isn't very good.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was wondering when this was going to start happening in Cincinnati.  Brown's track record for paying players isn't very good.

Without knowing if the cap ramifications even make it possible...

Yeah, I'd trade this year's first and a fifth for Higgins.  Seems like a surer bet than drafting a rookie at 28.

But then, come Thursday night Beane will be in the draft room, and I'll be sitting on my ass in front of a computer making bad puns on rookie players' names.  There's a reason for that.

• Haha 3

RochesterRob
7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, I'd trade this year's first and a fifth for Higgins.  Seems like a surer bet than drafting a rookie at 28.

But then, come Thursday night Beane will be in the draft room, and I'll be sitting on my ass in front of a computer making bad puns on rookie players' names.  There's a reason for that.

To this point he has been with a contending team but I wonder if he would give a discount to go to another contending team?  Otherwise, I believe his asking price would be too high for the Bills.  

Chandemonium
On 4/23/2024 at 1:29 PM, Ann said:

Throwbacks? More like throw-ups.

I never knew that the Giants used to be the Montreal Canadiens. 

• Haha 3

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Do McConkey!

21 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I never knew that the Giants used to be the Montreal Canadiens. 

Thought the exact same thing.  Was wondering when they sailed up the Richelieu, said 'hi' to Champ, worked over to and then down the Hudson.

How difficult it must have been getting used to just using 11 players and getting 4 downs instead of just 3.

• Like 1

What an absolute @sshole. For Tepper to remove another mans hat like that? Must be nice to be a billionaire.

• clown 2

Alaska Darin
23 minutes ago, Hedge said:

What an absolute @sshole. For Tepper to remove another mans hat like that? Must be nice to be a billionaire.

He's lucky he did that to a young kid and not some veteran because he'd have gotten an epic smack right in the mouth.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

18 games + 2 bye weeks! 👍

International games 👎

President’s weekend Super Bowl? Meh

• Angry 1

KD in CA
4 hours ago, Ann said:

18 games + 2 bye weeks! 👍

International games 👎

President’s weekend Super Bowl? Meh

-I think 18+2 is better than 17+1, both for fans and the players.

-We already have international games so making everyone play one per year is probably the fairest way to go (ideally with a subsequent bye).

-Don't really care which weekend they hold the SB, but P-Day would let some of you East Coasters sleep in the next morning.

• Cheers 2