Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

Nouseforaname

So chiefsplanet went from « this is fake » to « admit to nothing, will just be a slap on the wrist »

😂😂😂

• Popcorn 2

Terrifying first-hand account emerges of six-car crash linked to Chiefs player Rashee Rice

A mother said her 4-year-old son was shaking and crying after her car was in the six-vehicle accident Saturday in Dallas that is suspected to involve Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice, according to The Dallas Morning News.

Kayla Quinn, 27, recalled the terrifying moment when she said her Hyundai Accent was side-swiped on the driver’s side while driving home from the Fort Worth Zoo with her son on the North Central Expressway.

“No one stopped,” Quinn told the paper. “We had children, like, we had kids, you know what I’m saying? It’s the fact that there was no sympathy shown to where y’all can even have the decency to stop and check to make sure someone’s OK, someone’s alive, you know?”

</snip>

Quinn explained that she saw men from the Lamborghini appear to pull someone out of the Corvette after the crash, and that a pair of white cleats were left in the back of the Lamborghini.

She also alleged that one of the other witnesses said the men took guns and bags from the vehicles before they left the scene.

</snip>

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Terrifying first-hand account emerges of six-car crash linked to Chiefs player Rashee Rice

A mother said her 4-year-old son was shaking and crying after her car was in the six-vehicle accident Saturday in Dallas that is suspected to involve Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice, according to The Dallas Morning News.

Kayla Quinn, 27, recalled the terrifying moment when she said her Hyundai Accent was side-swiped on the driver’s side while driving home from the Fort Worth Zoo with her son on the North Central Expressway.

“No one stopped,” Quinn told the paper. “We had children, like, we had kids, you know what I’m saying? It’s the fact that there was no sympathy shown to where y’all can even have the decency to stop and check to make sure someone’s OK, someone’s alive, you know?”

</snip>

Quinn explained that she saw men from the Lamborghini appear to pull someone out of the Corvette after the crash, and that a pair of white cleats were left in the back of the Lamborghini.

She also alleged that one of the other witnesses said the men took guns and bags from the vehicles before they left the scene.

</snip>

Why would Stefon Diggs do such a thing?

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Under the heading of "Tell me you don't watch professional football," humorously, I saw someone this weekend comment that the NFL will be banning Rice from sport. :classic_laugh:

Meanwhile, I look forward to Rice answering the question: What was in those bags and why did you flee a scene that had a crying four-year-old child?

Saw this on a chiefs message board.  Drag racing while under the influence and fleeing the scene of an accident is probably the top 200th worst thing a Chiefs player has done.

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Why would Stefon Diggs do such a thing?

Obviously he’s simply terrified of Maddy Glab who some say was driving the Lamborghini. 

Billsandhorns
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

From Rashee Rice's attorney:

11.jpg.54923d26c0c41a0af37f7472ab2c53f9.jpg

11.jpg.9918dee7965dd9b915835fe19818deb8.jpg

If he was involved. Leaving the scene of an accident already makes that a lie. In TX it can be a felony charge. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin

Andy Reid, when asked for a comment on Rice's current problem:  "I'm just glad it's not my son again."

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 5

Spartacus

checked out permanently

wasn't even half time

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-vontae-davis-is-found-dead-in-florida

Vontae Davis, a first-round pick of the Dolphins in 2009, reportedly has died. He was 35.

WVSN.com reports that Davis was found at his grandmother’s home in South Florida.

An investigation is underway. Police, per the report, do not suspect foul play.

• Sad 2

Uncle Joe
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Under the heading of "Tell me you don't watch professional football," humorously, I saw someone this weekend comment that the NFL will be banning Rice from sport. :classic_laugh:

Meanwhile, I look forward to Rice answering the question: What was in those bags and why did you flee a scene that had a crying four-year-old child?

I'm sure there's a manhunt out for...

the guy that commented that they probably stole the car.

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Saw a tweet which stated that rice rented the lambo and was the only one that was allowed to drive.

So if he has a fall guy, his insurance is not going to pay to replace the car and he will be stuck with the bill for the car at approximately 250k.  If he has no fall guy, he just committed a crime.  

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy 😂😂😂

• Cheers 3

Ninety-4
On 3/31/2024 at 2:29 PM, Ann said:

Wow

Really stupid and it could have ended a lot worse than it did.  Stick to football dumbasses.  

• Applause 1