Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Free Agency 2024

Ann

50 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

but what about Damar?

45 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Given he earns just slightly more than the minimum and offers no savings if cut, I expect he'll still be here for ST and as a deep reserve.

Or else they'll cut him on Friday at 5pm to avoid any potential 'heartless Bills' news nonsense.

Someone on this board, apologies I don't remember who, suggested the Bills were keeping him through his rookie deal so he would be a vested veteran and could retire. Think it was during a game because I complained about Cam Lewis play and that I wanted Damar active instead

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Someone on this board, apologies I don't remember who, suggested the Bills were keeping him through his rookie deal so he would be a vested veteran and could retire. Think it was during a game because I complained about Cam Lewis play and that I wanted Damar active instead

Foxx, during the Broncos game.

It was a nice theory.

• Cheers 2

Full list

24. Gabe Davis

49. Mitch Morse

72. Leonard Floyd 

89. Micah Hyde

93. DaQuon Jones

95. Tre White

KD in CA
2 hours ago, Ann said:

24. Gabe Davis

49. Mitch Morse

72. Leonard Floyd 

89. Micah Hyde

93. DaQuon Jones

95. Tre White

That's a deep list;  let's hope the Bills make the right choice on a couple of them.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
38 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

That's a deep list;  let's hope the Bills make the right choice on a couple of them.

Keyser Soze?

Edited by Uncle Joe
Poof and the link was gone

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Help me understand this.

It's from the last episode of the "Fresh Prince of Belair" where Will Smith's character is back in the empty mansion.

• Like 2

Uncle Joe
26 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Help me understand this.

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's from the last episode of the "Fresh Prince of Belair" where Will Smith's character is back in the empty mansion.

And Josh is looking for his recently lost good buddy teammates. 

• Like 2

Uncle Joe
29 minutes ago, Ann said:

Legal tampering starts Monday at noon 

Leave it to the NFL to make "tampering" legal. 

BTW, while we're on the subject of tampering, where's my 3rd round comp pick?

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

20 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

And Josh is looking for his recently lost good buddy teammates. 

Have I called you an idiot recently, @Fansince88?

• Haha 2

Fansince88
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Have I called you an idiot recently, @Fansince88?

It has been a while. I have been concerned with our faltering relationship as of late. Is it something I did wrong? Have I acted in a way that has caused you to believe I am not worthy for such a badge? 

Edit, I remembered the scene after I was reminded.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

It has been a while. I have been concerned with our faltering relationship as of late. Is it something I did wrong? Have I acted in a way that has caused you to believe I am not worthy for such a badge? 

Don't take it personally.  I just gave up redundancy for Lent.

• Haha 4

bdutton
On 3/7/2024 at 10:49 AM, Spartacus said:

but what about Damar?

He's a critical member of our weekly inactive squad.

Deranged Rhino

I think they're going to make a bigger splash than expected. They reworked Knox, and most expect Josh, Rasul, and Ed's deals to be reworked by Wednesday as well. I just wonder if their vet target will be on the DL (my guess) or WR...

• Like 1

RochesterRob
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think they're going to make a bigger splash than expected. They reworked Knox, and most expect Josh, Rasul, and Ed's deals to be reworked by Wednesday as well. I just wonder if their vet target will be on the DL (my guess) or WR...

Rasul has already been restructured.  Probably expecting too much but I would like to see Da'Quan Jones brought back on a one year deal and a FA safety.  Epenesa is probably a bridge too far at this point.  

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, RochesterRob said:

Rasul has already been restructured.  Probably expecting too much but I would like to see Da'Quan Jones brought back on a one year deal and a FA safety.  Epenesa is probably a bridge too far at this point.  

Has he? Or was he just extended? On one of the pods I was listening to over the weekend they said he was extended - but is about to be restructured on top of it. I don't know how that works with the NFLPA though. 

• Like 1