Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Which Drivers Really Piss You Off?

Keukasmallie

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I hate drivers who:

Don’t allow others to merge onto the highway by keeping pace with them in the slow lane.

Don’t know the right of ways, and proper use of rotaries.

When making an error by driving past their intended exit or destination, *stop all traffic or cause accidents* by stoping and attempting to back up or turn around against traffic.

Engage in activities which require massive amounts of attention, such as putting on makeup, reading, eating non-hand simple foods (I saw another driver eating soup or cereal from a bowl once), etc.

I once saw a driver knitting.  Knitting.

Look, I can understand you're running late, and have to put on your makeup in the car.  I don't like it...but I understand.  But how in the fresh fluffy hell is knitting so urgent you have to do it while driving?  :facepalm:

• Haha 2

I hate the dipshits who stop in the road (not at an intersection) to waive someone on to make a left turn in front of them, or allow pedestrians to cross, or whatever "nice" thing they think they're doing.  How many times I've seen accidents or near accidents result from their "thoughtfulness".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

I hate the dipshits who stop in the road (not at an intersection) to waive someone on to make a left turn in front of them, or allow pedestrians to cross, or whatever "nice" thing they think they're doing.  How many times I've seen accidents or near accidents result from their "thoughtfulness".

"Let me stop and let this one person out of the parking lot while I back traffic up behind me.  Because I want to be nice to this one person at the expense of pissing off the 30 behind me."

Right-of-way exists for a reason.  You want to be nice to other drivers?  Follow it, and don't think you know better than the traffic engineers what right-of-way should be.

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Look, I can understand you're running late, and have to put on your makeup in the car.  I don't like it...but I understand.  But how in the fresh fluffy hell is knitting so urgent you have to do it while driving?  :facepalm:

They were knitting an "I'm sorry" gift for their boss since they were running late?

ExiledInIllinois
8 hours ago, devnull said:

Are on the road the same time I am

+1

I don't care when they drive, just stay off the road when I'm driving. Snowstorm? Stay home. 😆 

devnull
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Knitting?

Or Quantum Knitting?

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, devnull said:

Knitting?

Or Quantum Knitting?

Technically, knitting is quantized by default.

11 hours ago, devnull said:

Knitting?

Or Quantum Knitting?

Knitting is just organized string theory.

Do you wish some people would just leave later so they have to drive faster, to get there it time?

Crap Throwing Clavin

A woman yesterday stopped in the middle of an intersection, blocking the whole thing, to do some damn thing with her phone.

C'mon, dumbass...at least drive THROUGH the intersection and pull over.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Wow 1

Fansince88

Drove from my home in Northern NY to Kissimmee.  Drove from 10:30AM Friday till 11pm Friday night. Spent the night in Statesville NC. Left there @7 am on Saturday and got to Orlando Airport at 4:30 to pick up my daughter and her family. Said that all to say this. All it takes is a couple hundred morons who dont understand why a hi-way has a left lane to screw up 30 or 40 miles of said trip. Those people and their Subaru's are the worse!

Uncle Joe

Bro said he went by a gal swerving yesterday morning. Not on the phone, but steering with her forearms - breakfast sandwich in one hand big gulp in the other. This rather rotund gal also had a mask pulled down to her chin to make way for her orifice.

Anyone who drives as though they think traffic, darkness, rain, snow, road conditions, merging lanes, construction, etc, etc, should have absolutely no bearing on how you drive.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 2/27/2024 at 8:18 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Third biggest: people who have the right of way but yield it to someone else.  Great...you're coming to a complete stop in the middle of the road and backing up traffic, making yourself a goddamn nuisance to dozens of people so one person could pull out into traffic...and doubtlessly stop and wait for an opening in the opposite traffic flow, because they were making a left turn.

Basically, anyone who doesn't understand that part of the reason the rules of the road exist is to FACILITATE traffic flow really pisses me off.  Stop &#%$ing up traffic and thinking you're being polite and safe, you idiots.

Watched someone today on Rockville Pike during rush hour stop at EACH parking lot entrance/exit and let multiple people out.  They held traffic up so much that they gridlocked at least two intersections.

YOU'RE NOT BEING POLITE!  YOU'RE INCONVENIENCING AND PISSING OFF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE!!!!!!  And now, since you've gridlocked some six hundred yards of road, there's more people behind you who can't exit parking lots than you've supposedly convenienced.  :facepalm:

I &#%$ing hate people.