Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

More TE trouble.

*Patriots tight end Hunter Henry needs an MRI after suffering painful shoulder injury

by: Mitchell Widmeier Clutchpoints6m

Throughout his career, Hunter Henry has had one glaring problem and it’s been avoiding the injury bug. The New England *Patriots put to side most of those concerns when they signed Henry to a three-year deal in the offseason that included $25 million...

*Patriots* play WTFs Thursday (7 p.m. EST) and I'm looking forward to seeing Mac Jones. It'll be curious to see how much play time he gets.

That said, I'm looking forward to watching Jake Fromm on Friday, so I may just be jonesing for anything NFL.

• Like 1

In his first 3 preseason snaps Mac Jones looks way better than Cam.  Jones first pass was actually a completion but the refs ruled it was a trap.  Replay showed it was a good catch.  Jones completed the 3rd down pass for a first down to end the first quarter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bdutton said:

In his first 3 preseason snaps Mac Jones looks way better than Cam.  Jones first pass was actually a completion but the refs ruled it was a trap.  Replay showed it was a good catch.  Jones completed the 3rd down pass for a first down to end the first quarter.

I thought the same thing. Cam looked bad.

13 hours ago, Ann said:

I thought the same thing. Cam looked bad.

How in the holy hell has he still not figured out how to easily toss that screen pass? It's weird that he maybe didn't take some time this summer to work out with someone like Palmer who can show him how to stop throwing the ball into the ground.

I honestly expected a healthy Cam in his second year to work out some kinks, but it's like he's got the yips or something.

Jones looked good, but mostly in comparison. There were a lot of checkdowns by him, which we should probably expect his first year, but either way, as of this morning I would not be surprised to hear that Jones beat out Cam for QB1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

How in the holy hell has he still not figured out how to easily toss that screen pass? It's weird that he maybe didn't take some time this summer to work out with someone like Palmer who can show him how to stop throwing the ball into the ground.

I honestly expected a healthy Cam in his second year to work out some kinks, but it's like he's got the yips or something.

I'm not certain that he will ever fully recover from the rotator cuff tear in 2016. The arm strength and touch don't seem to be there.

• Like 1