Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

52 minutes ago, Koko said:

Can we please stop with the Julian Edelman Hall of Fame talk?

I agree that Edelman does not belong in the HoF, but I don't agree that simply analyzing box scores is the best way to evaluate a player's career. I think you have to look at their total contributions to the team's success, to determine a good from a great player.

Edelman in what HoF?  The d-bag, tool HoF?  For that he's first ballot.

For NFL HoF, no.

I did not realize Pete Carroll was that old! He always seems so young to me. Anyhoooo.... let's hope Marv continues to be the gold standard.

Bill Belichick is set to enter a unique echelon of coaches this week as the future Hall of Fame head coach turns 69 on Friday. Belichick, who seemingly has no plans to step down as head coach of the New England *Patriots any time soon, will be just the seventh head coach to man the sideline at 69 years old (Bruce Arians will be the eighth in October).

The record of NFL head coaches at the age of 69 or higher is a mixed bag, with this current generation of coaches proving age is just a number. Pete Carroll won a division title in his age-69 season while Marv Levy is the gold standard for head coaches that age or higher. Whether Belichick can emulate that success with the New England *Patriots in 2021 and beyond remains a mystery, specifically since Marsha isn't returning to Foxborough.

</snip>

• Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...

I read an article this morning somewhere that gave the *Patriots stats on their drafted players since 2015. I don't remember the exact number of drafted players they have taken over that time period, it was in the 50's, but of those drafted, they had one player elected to the Pro bowl during that time. The one player selected was their punter, Jake Bailey who was selected last year.

:hysterical:

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

**Patriots' Bill Belichick Presented with Key to City of Annapolis

Bleacher Report "Bill Belichick has six Super Bowl titles and three Coach of the Year awards on his resume. He now has a key to the City of Annapolis as well. Bill Wagner of the Capital Gazette reported Annapolis Mayor Gavin Buckley recognized the legendary New..." April 25

His dad, Steven was the HC at the Naval Academy for years. That’s where young 12 year old Bill got his job in scouting the next week’s opponent. Steven was a meticulous beast and imbued his son with that attribute. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Using draft capitol to trade up for a receiver you won't be able to get the ball to ?

Sounds good.

Waddle was intercepted by Miami.

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Too bad, that guy has orchestrated some pretty crappy drafts.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1