Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

On 2/5/2022 at 4:28 PM, IDBillzFan said:

They're gonna have to fire him because ain't no one hiring him after 13 seconds.

And I don't see them firing him.

Poor management if so. Dude HAS to go.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Poor management if so. Dude HAS to go.

No one is firing a high-level black coach right now. I thought I saw the Bills hired a defensive strategy assistant recently, or something like that, because they need to fix things. Firing Frazier would fix things.

But again, ain't no one firing a black coach right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No one is firing a high-level black coach right now. I thought I saw the Bills hired a defensive strategy assistant recently, or something like that, because they need to fix things. Firing Frazier would fix things.

Don't think of it as "firing."  Think of it as "emancipating."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Awful. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Joe said:

Correct answer

I would laugh my ass of if one of these @$$h@l&s were publicly "emancipated from the NFL's plantation system."

The double-talk, trying to twist their own racist metaphor into some sort of meta-racism would be hilarious.

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
22 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Where's Sloppy Joe Brandon when you need him?!?!?!

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think Steve is done, yes? He can't be nominated anymore?

EDIT: Check that. It appears he has a path through the Senior Committee process.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Killing me.

I always thought that guy Spam had a lot of potential. I wonder how many times he's called Beane.

The dude narrating this is wildly stupid but this is a pristine example of how every Patriot fan melted down watching us destroy them. 

Hilarious.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

The dude narrating this is wildly stupid but this is a pristine example of how every Patriot fan melted down watching us destroy them. 

Hilarious.

"Buffalo's in - where's it at, Rhode Island?  Prob'ly cold."

What a &#%$ing asshat.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hilarious.

Delicious schadenfreude. Thank you… bro. Loved his secondhand embarrassment. 😂 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hilarious.

He deleted the video? I have no idea what it was about, but count me not surprised that a Pats* fans is easily butthurt.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

He deleted the video? I have no idea what it was about, but count me not surprised that a Pats* fans is easily butthurt.

Check out AD's other posting of a JESTS fan watching the same video. But he's relishing the Pats*** getting screwed. 

This jerk was in total denial watching his team getting annihilated.

37 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Check out AD's other posting of a JESTS fan watching the same video. But he's relishing the Pats*** getting screwed. 

This jerk was in total denial watching his team getting annihilated.

Link? Can't find it.

Nevermind. Found it.

Edited by IDBillzFan