Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

Alaska Darin
45 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He would be so dumb to go there.

He doesn't come across as all that sharp a dude.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yeah, that's Mac Jones's problem.  Lack of a #1 target.

Seriously. The Pats* spent a shitton of cash last year getting every big name receiver they could; Hunter Henry, Jonnu Smith, Nelson Agolor, etc. Not a one of them kept Jones from looking like Stevie Wonder half the time.

But he's Belicheck* and he knows best so I guess we'll all just watch Jones become Brady...again.

Beer__League__Hockey
13 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Seriously. The Pats* spent a shitton of cash last year getting every big name receiver they could; Hunter Henry, Jonnu Smith, Nelson Agolor, etc. Not a one of them kept Jones from looking like Stevie Wonder half the time.

But he's Belicheck* and he knows best so I guess we'll all just watch Jones become Brady...again.

At this point Jones is the same as Tua - we collectively as Bills fans need to keep talking them up, so those franchises keep them around longer.

I worry that Zack Wilson might turn into something, but then I remember it's the Jets we are talking about.  They'll ruin his career in no time.

• Haha 2

Alaska Darin
45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We're not paying Von Miller much more than they're paying Jonnu Smith. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

They have $30ish million THIS SEASON tied up in 2 tight ends.  Such a weird way to build a team.

Bellicheck* has a system. He needs two big tight ends. The goal now, to really get him comfortable with this roster, is to have one of them murder a dude named Odin before offing himself in prison.

Then Bellicheck* be like "Ahhhright! We back!"

Alaska Darin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Bellicheck* has a system. He needs two big tight ends. The goal now, to really get him comfortable with this roster, is to have one of them murder a dude named Odin before offing himself in prison.

Then Bellicheck* be like "Ahhhright! We back!"

With their sixth round pick, the NE Patriots select "some obscure QB".

Has to work again.  Just has to.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

With their sixth round pick, the NE Patriots select "some obscure QB".

Has to work again.  Just has to.

And make sure he's from Michigan.  

One thing I learned from being a Bills fan: the only way to truly know joy is to keep your front row seat to pain.

This obviously isn't just football. I tell my son, often, that you must embrace the trials of your life so you can fully enjoy the wins.

Most Pats* fans simply weren't Pats* fans until they started winning with Brady. They only know winning. You know this based on how they handle losing today.

Exhibit A:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

One thing I learned from being a Bills fan: the only way to truly know joy is to keep your front row seat to pain.

This obviously isn't just football. I tell my son, often, that you must embrace the trials of your life so you can fully enjoy the wins.

Most Pats* fans simply weren't Pats* fans until they started winning with Brady. They only know winning. You know this based on how they handle losing today.

Exhibit A:

Delicious schadenfreude. :spy:

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exhibit A:

I want to call in to that show, go on a brainless uninformed rant, and end it with "&#%$ it!  I'm going back to being a Giants fan!"

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2