Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Expired coupons...

Somewhere out there, there's a small group of truly special Pats fans who can't figure out why players don't see the Mac Jones mystique.  

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Somewhere out there, there's a small group of truly special Pats fans who can't figure out why players don't see the Mac Jones mystique.  

There were Bills fans who supported EJ Manuel.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Small group = essentially the entire fan base. :classic_laugh:

They were spoiled for so long, they have absolutely no critical eye at this point.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

... :classic_laugh:

Yeah, Baker would be an upgrade over Mac Jones, but if Cleveland didn't allow a trade to Indy, why would they allow a trade to NE?  Baker will probably go to the NFC...Seattle, SF, or NO.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My son in law is one of them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Guilty

I hoped he needed a better line in order to evaluate him.

Then Kyle Orton blew up that theory.

It took Kyle Orton to get me to kill my EJ hopes.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
7 minutes ago, snafu said:

I hoped he needed a better line in order to evaluate him.

Then Kyle Orton blew up that theory.

It took Kyle Orton to get me to kill my EJ hopes.

Honestly the most angry I've ever been about a draft pick "in the moment".  My buddy doesn't really follow college football and he reacted with absolute horror to my reaction.  In hindsight it's pretty funny. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Honestly the most angry I've ever been about a draft pick "in the moment".  My buddy doesn't really follow college football and he reacted with absolute horror to my reaction.  In hindsight it's pretty funny. 

I knew nothing about EJ coming out of college. I did know it was a bad QB year.  I figured they must have seen something in him.

My "most angry" occurred soon after that.

Sammy Watkins.  I remember saying "Khalil Mack" at the same time Goodell was saying "Sammy Watkins".  Stunned -- then pissed off.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
31 minutes ago, snafu said:

I knew nothing about EJ coming out of college. I did know it was a bad QB year.  I figured they must have seen something in him.

My "most angry" occurred soon after that.

Sammy Watkins.  I remember saying "Khalil Mack" at the same time Goodell was saying "Sammy Watkins".  Stunned -- then pissed off.

I thought it was Mack too, especially in that draft where a really good WR (Davante Adams went 9 picks after we wasted our pick on Cyrus friggin "buy a vowel") woulda been available in the second round.

Man, I hated Doug Whaley.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I thought it was Mack too, especially in that draft where a really good WR (Davante Adams went 9 picks after we wasted our pick on Cyrus friggin "buy a vowel")

I always just called him "Cujo," because both 1) close enough, and 2) the irony that he played more like a drugged Shih Tzu.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

My son in law is one of them.

Tell him that, while he has no chance of getting an Official CTM Opinion License, he's a shoe in for a Certified CTM "You're an Idiot" Bronze Plaque.

Comes with a guarantee that the plaque is strawberry-flavored, if you just lick it long enough.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I always just called him "Cujo," because both 1) close enough, and 2) the irony that he played more like a drugged Shih Tzu.

I have a sober Shih Tzu. She sleeps a lot. Not too smart.  A little lazy.  A complete pushover.  Not much different than a drugged Shih Tzu.