Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, snafu said:

I have a sober Shih Tzu. She sleeps a lot. Not too smart.  A little lazy.  A complete pushover.  Not much different than a drugged Shih Tzu.

My cat would still be afraid of it.

He'll go after 100 lb dogs...but he's afraid of rag mops his size.  He's got some issues.

• Haha 2

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Core Four said:

Yeah, Baker would be an upgrade over Mac Jones, but if Cleveland didn't allow a trade to Indy, why would they allow a trade to NE?  Baker will probably go to the NFC...Seattle, SF, or NO.

I think NO just took back Jameis.  SF has Lance.  It’s Seattle or nobody from that group.  Cleveland does get back Jones in a trade to NE.  I don’t think it happens but I can see the line of thinking.

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think NO just took back Jameis.  SF has Lance.  It’s Seattle or nobody from that group.  Cleveland does get back Jones in a trade to NE.  I don’t think it happens but I can see the line of thinking.

Just saw Winston's extension through 2023, specifics aren't yet available on Spotrac.  Lance is on a rookie contract, so that wouldn't stop SF if they wanted Baker.  I can't imagine Cleveland wanting Mac Jones and I don't think they'll allow a trade to NE.

EDIT:  Just looked at Trey Lance's numbers, you're right, that probably wouldn't work unless SF doesn't mind that kind of cap space committed to Mayfield and Lance as a backup.

Edited by Core Four

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Seattle or Carolina for Fake Bake.

Looking back at that “historic” QB class that saw 5 go in round one - only 2 became worth a damn. 

Only 2 out of 5 of a “historic” class. 

Imagine what that means for this incoming class where the same experts are struggling to mock more than 2 guys on day one. Yikes. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Tell him that, while he has no chance of getting an Official CTM Opinion License, he's a shoe in for a Certified CTM "You're an Idiot" Bronze Plaque.

Comes with a guarantee that the plaque is strawberry-flavored, if you just lick it long enough.

His family is from Boston. He is 21 so all he knows is Tom Brady. Joined the Air Force @18 Graduated top in his group. Went to school for his electrical training after basic. Tested top in his school. Now 3 years in, my daughter and he have their own house and have already built 55k in equity. They are also bringing us our first grandchild and my daughter will be raising her as a Bills fan. Finally, he hates imitation fruit flavors. Probably wont lick it. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He'll go after 100 lb dogs...but he's afraid of rag mops his size.  He's got some issues.

Our Yorkie is a killing machine when it comes to snakes, mice, moles and bats. That said she has attacked a shepherd, Lab and had my nephews Pit Bull under or swing set.  

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

His family is from Boston. He is 21 so all he knows is Tom Brady. Joined the Air Force @18 Graduated top in his group. Went to school for his electrical training after basic. Tested top in his school. Now 3 years in, my daughter and he have their own house and have already built 55k in equity. They are also bringing us our first grandchild and my daughter will be raising her as a Bills fan. Finally, he hates imitation fruit flavors. Probably wont lick it. 

Oh no, it's real strawberry.  Really.  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Our two cats have turned my dog into a neurotic mess. 
All the dog wants to do is sniff their butts. They don’t like that and take swipes at her. After 4 years she’s still too stupid to have figured out that they’re a different species. 

• Like 1

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Core Four said:

Just saw Winston's extension through 2023, specifics aren't yet available on Spotrac.  Lance is on a rookie contract, so that wouldn't stop SF if they wanted Baker.  I can't imagine Cleveland wanting Mac Jones and I don't think they'll allow a trade to NE.

EDIT:  Just looked at Trey Lance's numbers, you're right, that probably wouldn't work unless SF doesn't mind that kind of cap space committed to Mayfield and Lance as a backup.

More about thinking they want Lance sooner than later.  Personally I think it is Seattle or a year full of drama.

Alaska Darin
22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

More about thinking they want Lance sooner than later.  Personally I think it is Seattle or a year full of drama.

I think they are hoping Lance goes on a JA17-type trajectory but his early play hasn't looked good. 

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think they are hoping Lance goes on a JA17-type trajectory but his early play hasn't looked good. 

Agree.  JA and Mahomes are a ceiling that is probably too high for Lance.  He seems more like a Lamar type QB, only not quite the athlete that Lamar is.

Arm of Harm
37 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Well then . . . perhaps it’s time for them to lance the boil. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The ending...

It's hard to argue based on their draft history/FA misses.  He can coach even bad players to better results than they deserve.  If he was our HC last season, we walk to a SB win.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2

22 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Our Yorkie is a killing machine when it comes to snakes, mice, moles and bats. That said she has attacked a shepherd, Lab and had my nephews Pit Bull under or swing set.  

That's what terriers are beed for

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's hard to argue based on their draft history/FA misses.  He can coach even bad players to better results than they deserve.  If he was our HC last season, we walk to a SB win.

When Colin Cowherd was saying the Bills got the piece they were missing in the loss to KC, my mind immediately went to thinking coaching.  I was wondering if they got a new DC.  Then he mentioned Von Miller.  I'm very happy we got Miller and he is a difference maker, but my fear is that Leslie Frazier will scheme a way to neuter even a stud pass rusher like Von Miller.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1