Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

Fansince88
19 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Good for him. I hope there is a QB controversary. 

• Like 5
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

But Mac Jones jogs out on to the field better than anyone but Tom Brady!  [/Gia- er, New England Fans]

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But Mac Jones jogs out on to the field better than anyone but Tom Brady!  [/Gia- er, New England Fans]

"LOOK AT THE TEAM FOLLOWING HIM!  HE'S A TRUE LEAAAAADUH!"

• Haha 2

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Uh...dude?  Seriously?

Been getting some critiques from Jones I see.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

Gino Cappelletti, legendary member of original Patriots, 1964 AFL MVP, dies at 89

"Gino Cappelletti, an original member of the Boston Patriots in 1960 and the American Football League's Most Valuable Player in 1964, has died. He was 89, according to the team.

Cappelletti was one of only three players to play in every game in the AFL's 10-year history, along with Jim Otto and George Blanda."
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33905272/gino-cappelletti-legendary-member-original-patriots-1964-afl-mvp-dies-89

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Gino Cappelletti, legendary member of original Patriots, 1964 AFL MVP, dies at 89

"Gino Cappelletti, an original member of the Boston Patriots in 1960 and the American Football League's Most Valuable Player in 1964, has died. He was 89, according to the team.

Cappelletti was one of only three players to play in every game in the AFL's 10-year history, along with Jim Otto and George Blanda."
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33905272/gino-cappelletti-legendary-member-original-patriots-1964-afl-mvp-dies-89

I'm sure Pats fans believe Mac Jones can raise him.

39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Only because he is probably better than any receiver Bill has drafted.

RIP. 

4merper4mer
56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Pats “fans” just heard of Gino this morning.

• Applause 2

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Glad you found it. He took it down about a day after he posted it. It’s been edited down some. A lot of F-bombs were edited out. 

Hillarious meltdown. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

In his often-quoted 13 chapter volume The Art of War, Sun Tzu spends the very first chapter, titled "Laying Plans," elaborating on his famous bromide, "All warfare is based on deception." 

Well...if they're going to quote The Art of War, then Sun Tzu spends more of the first chapter discussing how the ch'uan must align with the shih in accordance with determinations made in the ancestral temple as to whether or not victory is feasable.

I want to hear more about how Belicheck is doing that...

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

This sounds like nothing more than an excuse to get out of paying assistant coaches and dodge the expanded Rooney Rule.

• Haha 1

Arm of Harm
On 5/7/2022 at 6:53 AM, Fansince88 said:

Good for him. I hope there is a QB controversary. 

After seeing this, I want him to have a successful career in the NFL. Just not with the Patriots, obviously. 

• Cheers 2