Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hmmm

How friggin' old is that photo?  Is that the same one they used for their 1st media guide that included him in it?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Taro T said:

How friggin' old is that photo?  Is that the same one they used for their 1st media guide that included him in it?

It's rather common to use a much younger picture of yourself for marketing or dating purposes. Think of the Mutt's picture on Mates For Dates. I do think the mullet gives him away but to each his own. 

Alaska Darin

I can't wait until we find out they're playing "Paper, Scissors, Rock" to see who's doing what each day.

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The WRs who represent 25-30% of their cap.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

RochesterRob
37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They are going to be talking this guy from jumping off of the John Hancock building in the next few years.  Also, I guess he did not get the memo that Ralph Wilson no longer owns the club.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

You almost have to believe BB is blowing it up for a reason.

Whaddayamean? All good GMs have most of their team salary cap tied up in wide receivers and punters. 

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You almost have to believe BB is blowing it up for a reason.

In comparison, Mac'n'Cheese's contract is $15M, but with only $4M guaranteed.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin

There's going to be some next level hate between NE/Fish as evidenced by this article.  I do like how Pats' fan thinks they should get the draft picks so Belichick can spend them on some 3rd round graded interior lineman and a WR that'll never do a thing.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

There's going to be some next level hate between NE/Fish as evidenced by this article.  I do like how Pats' fan thinks they should get the draft picks so Belichick can spend them on some 3rd round graded interior lineman and a WR that'll never do a thing.

Next level hate?  Between Mac'n'Cheese and Tua Turndaballova?

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!