IDBillzFan

Arm of Harm
On 5/20/2022 at 10:50 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Even Strange was like "Ummm, am I being pranked?"

Stranger things have happened. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

A "much-hyped" fifth-rounder?

Did he fall to the fifth round in the 2021 draft because of injury or something?  Or have the Pats fallen so far that they're hyping up fifth-round picks?

Please let it bet the latter...

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

A "much-hyped" fifth-rounder?

Did he fall to the fifth round in the 2021 draft because of injury or something?  Or have the Pats fallen so far that they're hyping up fifth-round picks?

Please let it bet the latter...

Yes.  He blew out his knee his sophomore year and then declared.  They drafted him knowing full well he'd miss at least his rookie season but he'd likely have been a 2nd day guy if he'd come into the draft healthy.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yes.  He blew out his knee his sophomore year and then declared.  They drafted him knowing full well he'd miss at least his rookie season but he'd likely have been a 2nd day guy if he'd come into the draft healthy.

So, the Cheats have started following Donahoe's "draft Willis McGahee, he's worth the wait" philosophy?  Hopefully it works as well for them as it did for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
19 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If his parents had a sense of humor they would have named him Pat.  And Kraft would have demanded using a first, not a 5th.

• Haha 2

Arm of Harm
On 5/28/2022 at 5:21 PM, Taro T said:

So, the Cheats have started following Donahoe's "draft Willis McGahee, he's worth the wait" philosophy?  Hopefully it works as well for them as it did for him.

Personally, I don’t need to greedily eye every last 5th round pick of the Patriots, hoping the guy will fail. 

Only one football-related thing matters to me: the Bills winning the Super Bowl. If the Bills are good enough to defeat the NFC’s representative to the upcoming Super Bowl, they are also good enough to beat this Patriots team. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just throwing this here because M@ssholes are M@ssholes, and this is pretty M@ssholian.

• Haha 6

Deranged Rhino
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm just throwing this here because M@ssholes are M@ssholes, and this is pretty M@ssholian.

Man, he missed an opportunity at the end while on the horse to say, "From the mechanical horse in front of Market Basket, on Boston Road, Matt WBZ Boston."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Alaska Darin

Probably so we can't see them bleeding from the harp seal beatings we're going to give 'em.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Probably so we can't see them bleeding from the harp seal beatings we're going to give 'em.

Spoken like a true Alaskan.

• Haha 2

4merper4mer

Perhaps the only thing to like about the Pats.  Those are nice and why they were ditched for Flying Elvis head I’ll never understand.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Good.  Always hated those uniforms.  One more reason to laugh at them.

"Mac Jones, you suck!  And your mother dresses you funny!"

• Cheers 1