Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 20, 2020; Week 15

Ann

*Patriots are lucky they signed Newton for a year because he is useless right now. Can't hit an easy swing pass and doesn't even remotely try to scramble out of a busted screen play.

Maybe...just maybe...they play Stidham and tank the last game to screw the Jets.

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Holy crap, I presumed that it would be impossible to root for the ***Patriots to win today.

and it still will be difficult, but

after listening to an hour of Dolphin praising.....................it won't be as hard

😎

I just got back home from running errands expecting to see this game and I’m getting SF vs. Dallas. Who TF cares about this game?

Screw it.  Gonna go walk the dog in the rain.

Edited by snafu
  • Haha 1

I was a little worried about Miami just because I haven’t seen much of them other than our game and they’ve been so hyped by the talking heads, but so far neither of these teams looks remotely capable of pushing the ball downfield and therefore keeping up with the Bills offense.

WTH is Cam doing trimming his fingernails on the sideline? :classic_blink:

3rd and 24, deep in their own end, Miami runs the ‘make room for the punter’ draw play. It’s so nice expecting to have a realistic chance of converting those now. 

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

dead ball at the fumble spot. it was touching a Dolphin when he stepped out of bounds.

Yes.  It's nice to have that *Patriots luck work our way for once.......😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Watching New England vs Miami is like watching the 72 Bills vs Cleveland, only worse

I feel like I see more natural ability from Herbert than I do from Tua.

I'm undoubtedly biased, but still...

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

Watching New England vs Miami is like watching the 72 Bills vs Cleveland, only worse

Let's root for 30 years of that between those two.  It would be more fun to watch that unfold in Foxboro in a steady snow and a biting wind.  

• Cheers 1