Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 20, 2020; Week 15

Ann

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

With 2 weeks to go, the Bills would be sitting at the #2 seed in the playoffs if the Bengals can pull this off.

And even of the Bengals can't manage it, the Steelers last 2 games are the Colts and the Browns, so they could easily stumble in at least 1 of those with the way they have been playing lately. So, assuming the Bills beat the ***Patriots they may not get a week to rest key players against Miami because that game could mean 2 playoff games at home.

Or Bills could get Steelers in the first round 🙂

• Cheers 1

Steelers look so bad it’s almost comical. JuJu and his “look at me” BS on tik tok has just made the Steelers that much more unlikeable and easier to root against.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Steelers look so bad it’s almost comical. JuJu and his “look at me” BS on tik tok has just made the Steelers that much more unlikeable and easier to root against.

As if there was ever a reason to root for them in the first place (except when they played Marsha).

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, Ann said:

● Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati - Cincinnati

Cincy 27, Pittsburgh 17

Bills are the #2 seed at the moment!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ann said:

JuJu may want to stop with the tik tok dances...

I thought super coach Tomlin would stop that......he should have learned his lesson with AB and Bell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

I thought super coach Tomlin would stop that......he should have learned his lesson with AB and Bell.

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ann said:

:classic_laugh:

That's some seriously good trolling right there. And you don't want the Bengals trolling you.

At one point tonight I was starting to wonder if Claypool is dating Ben's sister.

• Like 1

There's definitely some blood in the water in Pittsburgh.  Ben is a shell of himself - he obviously hasn't healed from the surgery he had and it shows when he tries to throw the ball over 15 yards in the air.  He has no idea where the ball is going or how long it's going to take to get there.  There were big plays to be had but he couldn't make them.

The heart of that defense is the linebackers, so losing Spillane and Dupree has really hurt them.  The Bengals didn't run the ball overly well but they were committed to it because it kept the clock moving and prevented Ben from getting into any rhythm.  Better linebacker play likely changes the game's outcome.

Fun fact:  The Bengals and Steelers COMBINED for 474 yards of offense (yawn).  The BILLS had 534 yards against the Broncos.

I will be absolutely shocked if the Steelers win another game this season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

There's definitely some blood in the water in Pittsburgh.  Ben is a shell of himself - he obviously hasn't healed from the surgery he had and it shows when he tries to throw the ball over 15 yards in the air. 

Tommy John called and wants his elbow back.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

There's definitely some blood in the water in Pittsburgh.  Ben is a shell of himself - he obviously hasn't healed from the surgery he had and it shows when he tries to throw the ball over 15 yards in the air.  He has no idea where the ball is going or how long it's going to take to get there.  There were big plays to be had but he couldn't make them.

I will be absolutely shocked if the Steelers win another game this season.

From two years ago, but still the rivalry runs deep there.