Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
57 minutes ago, Taro T said:

He WASN'T in the "concussion protocol" while in the hospital for a head injury?  Huh?

Hospital probably told them "We're doctors, get the &#%$ outta here with your half-assed bullshit."

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The way Huntley played, they probably are being cautious with Jackson.

Huge game vs. Cinci.

I'd gather Jackson is too banged up moreso than the Ravens being cautious.  Huntley was good as long as Andrews is on the field.  He didn't seem to throw to anyone else.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Huge game vs. Cinci.

I'd gather Jackson is too banged up moreso than the Ravens being cautious.  Huntley was good as long as Andrews is on the field.  He didn't seem to throw to anyone else.

To be honest, I didn't see the game, only the highlights. Figured that if Baltimore was a 2 point conversion away from winning against Rodgers and the Pack, he must have down a few things right. Question, does Jackson throw to anyone other than Andrews?

Yep, huge game here, for the division lead. Burrow is rounding nicely into a franchise QB. The Bengals already beta the snot out of the Ravens in week seven, 41-17.

Was thinking of posting my "Official other games" thread tonight instead of tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

To be honest, I didn't see the game, only the highlights. Figured that if Baltimore was a 2 point conversion away from winning against Rodgers and the Pack, he must have down a few things right. Question, does Jackson throw to anyone other than Andrews?

Yep, huge game here, for the division lead. Burrow is rounding nicely into a franchise QB. The Bengals already beta the snot out of the Ravens in week seven, 41-17.

Was thinking of posting my "Official other games" thread tonight instead of tomorrow.

They both should've thrown to someone other than Andrews on each of the last two conversion attempts!

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey
On 12/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, snafu said:

They both should've thrown to someone other than Andrews on each of the last two conversion attempts!

That last 2 point try play design was terrible as well.  Only one place to go, no run option, easier route to defend - I don't get it.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Blake Bortles

NTYucG5n

His name serves as adjective, adverb, noun, and verb.  The league's a better league with him in it, because only Bortles can bortle.

39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

His name serves as adjective, adverb, noun, and verb.

So you're saying Blake Bortles is the NFL's version of "The F Word"

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, devnull said:

So you're saying Blake Bortles is the NFL's version of "The F Word"

Pretty much, except that no one's ever screamed "Bortle me!  Bortle me hard!"

I hope...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Pretty much, except that no one's ever screamed "Bortle me!  Bortle me hard!"

I hope...

Jags fans have been Bortled hard.

• Haha 1