Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm with Baker on this one.  At the end of the article:

The rift between Mayfield and Stefanski wasn’t necessarily evident in the building, but more of a low-key vibe permeating the offense.

That's it.  That's the foundation of the story.  Something that didn't exist as anything more than a "low-key vibe" among a much larger group.

That story...

big-pile-of-shit-jurassic-park.gif

• Cheers 2

On 1/6/2022 at 3:46 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

To think of how many people were down on Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson in that draft, and high on Darnold, Mayfield, and Rosen...

We aren't just talking about a bunch of schmucks on a message board but talking heads that cover the NFL for a living. Makes you wonder if anyone knows what they are talking about.  

• Wow 1
  • Applause 3

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

We aren't just talking about a bunch of schmucks on a message board but talking heads that cover the NFL for a living. Makes you wonder if anyone knows what they are talking about.  

follow the money

which agents were pumping their guy

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's too bad.

I was hoping that this would be the end of those crappy "Baker lives in the stadium" commercials

I was just wondering: how much is Progressive willing to pay the Browns to keep Mayfield in Cleveland?  

Although they might look forward to a "moving day" "At Home With Baker Mayfield" commercial.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I was just wondering: how much is Progressive willing to pay the Browns to keep Mayfield in Cleveland?  

Although they might look forward to a "moving day" "At Home With Baker Mayfield" commercial.

If the Browns part ways with Mayfield, I want Progressive to make a commercial with Flo & her coworkers cleaning out a cubicle while talking about Unemployment Insurance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I assume we'll see lots of 'At Home with Baker' next weekend during the playoffs.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I assume we'll see lots of 'At Home with Baker' next weekend during the playoffs.

I believe I hoped earlier this season for an "At Home with Baker Mayfield" that showed him sitting on the couch, eating chips and watching the playoffs.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

I thought that maybe it would be better to continue the QB Carousel Thread instead of starting a new one for the 2022 season.

Now that the regular season is over, there's going to be another round of teams needy for a change or an upgrade, including but not limited to:

Broncos -- always looking.  There's been a lot of talk about Rodgers going there.

Steelers -- G'bye, Ben!

Browns -- there may be some Mayfield drama.

Ravens -- likely NOT an issue.

Texans -- the wheels of justice grind slowly for Watson.  I suppose the Texans already have a QB.

The Team in D.C. -- they need an upgrade.

Giants -- likely not an issue.  I think they'll stick with Jones.

49ers -- seems like Garropolo is always on his way out.

Seahawks -- I hope Wilson continues to fail.

Saints -- is Winston under contract there?  Hill isn't the answer at QB.

Falcons -- they should get Ryan's replacement lined up as soon as possible.

Panthers -- Sam's NOT he man.

*(special mention) Dolphins -- I would have put them at the top, but it looks like Flores lost the debate over Tua.

NOTE: The Bills are likely to be looking for a backup, because it is likely that Trubisky will be somewhere else as a starter in 2022.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 2