Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

38 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

just not for another week until his $15m bonus vests to become guaranteed

A $15 million bonus vest.  Is the vest made out of mithril?

• Haha 1

Daniel Jones doesn’t want to be Josh Allen — but he’s going to pick his brain

Just because you aren’t Josh Allen, just because your new head coach wants you to be the best possible version of yourself, doesn’t mean that you won’t reach out and call Josh Allen.

“Yeah, I think I would,” Daniel Jones told The Post. “Going forward I plan to try to get in touch with him.”

Jones’ new head coach is Brian Daboll, who, as the Bills’ offensive coordinator, was instrumental in developing Allen into an elite quarterback. Jones has good reason to pick his brain.

“I think just kind of general stuff on how they made it work so well. … How he went about building that relationship, and how he learned best and just made it work,” Jones said.

It is unrealistic for anyone around the Giants, Daboll included, to expect Jones to magically become Allen.

Daboll, co-owner John Mara and new general manager Joe Schoen believe in whatever Jones can be. And that’s good enough for him.

“Obviously Josh is a great player, he’s done a lot of great things in this league, and fun guy to watch, and a guy who’s had a lot of success,” Jones said.

</snip>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Daniel Jones doesn’t want to be Josh Allen — but he’s going to pick his brain

Just because you aren’t Josh Allen, just because your new head coach wants you to be the best possible version of yourself, doesn’t mean that you won’t reach out and call Josh Allen.

“Yeah, I think I would,” Daniel Jones told The Post. “Going forward I plan to try to get in touch with him.”

Jones’ new head coach is Brian Daboll, who, as the Bills’ offensive coordinator, was instrumental in developing Allen into an elite quarterback. Jones has good reason to pick his brain.

“I think just kind of general stuff on how they made it work so well. … How he went about building that relationship, and how he learned best and just made it work,” Jones said.

It is unrealistic for anyone around the Giants, Daboll included, to expect Jones to magically become Allen.

Daboll, co-owner John Mara and new general manager Joe Schoen believe in whatever Jones can be. And that’s good enough for him.

“Obviously Josh is a great player, he’s done a lot of great things in this league, and fun guy to watch, and a guy who’s had a lot of success,” Jones said.

</snip>

"Hey Josh, this is Daniel Jones..."

"No."  >Click<

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

"No."  >Click<

"The trick to being a great QB, Daniel, is to throw across your body off your back foot.  Mahomes does it.  I do it.  Rodgers does it.  All the greats do it.  So you should try that more often..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"The trick to being a great QB, Daniel, is to throw across your body off your back foot.  Mahomes does it.  I do it.  Rodgers does it.  All the greats do it.  So you should try that more often..."

Thought it was "remember to leap over potential tacklers to gain extra yardage every chance you get."

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

"No."  >Click<

“Never be afraid to stiff arm a nose tackle *with your throwing arm* to buy time to roll to your left and throw a flat footed pass down field.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1