Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

9 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Uh, er, NFC.

It’s even worse if you look at young prospects/semi-established guys that either haven’t proven themselves busts or have proven they can be above average.

Add: Wilson not yet a bust, Lawrence, Carr above average, Tanny above average, Mayfield, Tua and Jones are at least young and may no longer be elite prospects but can they be decent?  That’s 12 from the AFC if you assume Watson currently belongs to no conference.  It’s 13 if he somehow stays.

NFC: Rodgers, Stafford, Ryan, Wilson are all old and and you’ve got Murray.  Then skip down to the decent or could be decent if things pan out quickly.  Maybe Fields or Lance can be elite. Winston?  It’s not the same and it’s going to be a wider gap soon.

Edit: I forgot Dak who is at least decent but the point stands.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, snafu said:

Gonna go play baseball?

He should have gone to MLB in the first place.  Nobody trying to maim you there.

Especially when they are on strike. 

• Haha 3

Hold the presses! #12 is “Playing with some heartstrings!” 
He might be rethinking his retirement from football. 

What an attention whore. Brett was bad enough, but Cheater of all times is worse. 

"I'm just gonna take things as they come," Tom Brady said on Monday night's Let's Go podcast with Jim Gray and Larry Fitzgerald, according to NFL.com. "I think that's the best way to put it and I don't think anything, you know, you never say never. At the same time I know that I'm very, I feel very good about my decision. I don't know how I'll feel six months from now."

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Hold the presses! #12 is “Playing with some heartstrings!” 
He might be rethinking his retirement from football. 

What an attention whore. Brett was bad enough, but Cheater of all times is worse. 

"I'm just gonna take things as they come," Tom Brady said on Monday night's Let's Go podcast with Jim Gray and Larry Fitzgerald, according to NFL.com. "I think that's the best way to put it and I don't think anything, you know, you never say never. At the same time I know that I'm very, I feel very good about my decision. I don't know how I'll feel six months from now."

If God had any kinda sense of humor, he'd hit that guy with something debilitating just to make him go away.

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If God had any kinda sense of humor, he'd hit that guy with something debilitating just to make him go away.

If God has a sense of humor, Brady's changing his mind in six months, and God is promptly snapping his knee like a pretzel in training camp.

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

TJ Watt - DPOY

C.Kupp - OPOY

J. Chase - OROY

M. Parsons - DROY

M. Vrabel - COTY

J. Burrow -  CBPOY

I banged the table to draft both TJ Watt and Kupp, we would probably have 4 straight Lombardis right now :crying3:

1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I banged the table to draft both TJ Watt and Kupp, we would probably have 4 straight Lombardis right now :crying3:

Obviously, banging just the table wasn't enough.

• Haha 2