Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

GME, Hedge Funds, Citadel and Reddit

Foxx

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Google is actively removing negative reviews of the Robinhood app from the Google Play Store, the company confirmed to The Verge. After some disgruntled Robinhood users organized campaigns to give the app a one-star review on Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store — and succeeded in review-bombing it all the way down to a one-star rating — the company has now deleted enough reviews to bring it back up to nearly four stars.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2021/1/28/22255245/google-deleting-bad-robinhood-reviews-play-store

I hate this crooked, corrupt merchant republic we live in.

This corporate kleptocracy.

It's all a big club, and you're not a member.

• Like 5

The Guy In Pants

I am moving from the Robin Hood app. Yesterday was something that made me start looking around more but it didn't really impact me negatively. However; I do play in the crypto exchange on the reg and this morning I am unable to purchase. I can sell; cannot buy. Buying power is set to 0.00 in any crypto but buying power for any other stock is normal. I read that they are restricting funds from instant transfer from being used on crypto because of "market volatility". However, the funds I am attempting to use are not instant transfer funds. These are funds that I have been using and have accumulated over time.

I have a message out to them but as this continues' I'm starting to approach my boiling point and it's not a good feeling. 

• Like 3

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I am moving from the Robin Hood app. Yesterday was something that made me start looking around more but it didn't really impact me negatively. However; I do play in the crypto exchange on the reg and this morning I am unable to purchase. I can sell; cannot buy. Buying power is set to 0.00 in any crypto but buying power for any other stock is normal. I read that they are restricting funds from instant transfer from being used on crypto because of "market volatility". However, the funds I am attempting to use are not instant transfer funds. These are funds that I have been using and have accumulated over time.

I have a message out to them but as this continues' I'm starting to approach my boiling point and it's not a good feeling. 

Welcome to the part of the game where the NWO seize all liquid assets.

Your only hope at this point is a good tinfoil hat.

Edited by BeerLeagueHockey

The Guy In Pants
14 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Welcome to the part of the game where the NWO seize all liquid assets.

Your only hope at this point is a good tinfoil hat.

I suppose I should buy the good stuff. Dollar General brand aluminum wrap isn't going to cut it. 

Beer__League__Hockey

But seriously, Robinhood is in a pickle and hopefully you can move your funds as you please shortly.

You know, once the big cats get their shit straightened out. You would think they could do that in a day, but man big institutions move at a glacier’s pace.

The Guy In Pants
2 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

But seriously, Robinhood is in a pickle and hopefully you can move your funds as you please shortly.

You know, once the big cats get their shit straightened out. You would think they could do that in a day, but man big institutions move at a glacier’s pace.

Me too. We shall see.

1 hour ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I've been preaching this for years on end... blockchain. While it won't help you with stocks (because there isn't one), what you want is a decentralized trading platform, these cannot be restricted.

The mass move/realization is coming. 

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I've been preaching this for years on end... blockchain. While it won't help you with stocks (because there isn't one), what you want is a decentralized trading platform, these cannot be restricted.

The mass move/realization is coming. 

PM with suggestions please.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Here’s a good explanation as to why Robinhood and others suspended the buys. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/heres-why-robinhood-restricting-users-173049721.html

Was linked yesterday, but apparently nobody wants to believe that it was the DTCC rules, or that Robinhood almost collapsed two days ago because they couldn't meet their margin requirements.

6 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Why the focus on Robinhood when every single discount broker halted buy orders on GME?

Because there always has to be a villain especially when we’re talking about Wall Street and the Reddit Millennial Frat Boys picked Robinhood. Now don’t get me wrong their association with Citadel makes them suspicious.  These gamers don’t understand how the market works and there are going to be lots of people that have gotten caught up in this that are going to get hurt. 

2 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Was linked yesterday, but apparently nobody wants to believe that it was the DTCC rules, or that Robinhood almost collapsed two days ago because they couldn't meet their margin requirements.

Ok sorry. Missed that. I also love how the RMFB (Reddit Millennial Frat Boys I don’t want to type it every time) accuse the hedge funds of market manipulation.  I may be missing something here but how have they manipulated the market?  If anyone has it’s the RMFB’s. 

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, GG1 said:

Why the focus on Robinhood when every single discount broker halted buy orders on GME?

Because Pizza Guy Dave Portnoy who wants to run for office is apparently fighting for the little guy... apparently.

37 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Because Pizza Guy Dave Portnoy who wants to run for office is apparently fighting for the little guy... apparently.

He wants to run for office? Since when?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He already tried running for mayor of Boston.  Couldn't even get enough people to sign a petition to get him on the ballot.  

Yeah. I knew about that publicity stunt when Mumbles retired. He worded it as though Portnoy currently wants to run. I hadn't seen anything like that.

Edited by LB3