Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

16 hours ago, Ann said:

If you want to listen/read to Sal Capaccio's state of the OL, click here.

I think they let Morse go and re-sign Feliciano.  Dawkins, Ford and Feliciano are the core line. Then us 2 of first 3 draft picks for replacements a competition for the returning reserves.

Not big on Ike - good depth, below average starter.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 8:13 AM, Nanker said:

If that had happened to Conrad Dobler or Richie Incognito, Jones’s Adam’s apple would have crushed on the very next play. 

Never understood why Bills fans were so quick to dismiss that guy.  I'd still take him on the team.  If we had a team of guys who played like RI we'd be talking about how great the parade was right now.

While the deficiencies were mostly masked by the passing game, the OL requires significant improvement if the Bills are going to threaten for a championship.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nanker said:

To be fair, I think it was obvious that RI wanted out of Buffalo at the end. 

To be more fair, Richie stopped taking his meds, and that plus Woods' retirement sent him into a dark place where he needed to step away from the game for a while.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GG1 said:

To be more fair, Richie stopped taking his meds, and that plus Woods' retirement sent him into a dark place where he needed to step away from the game for a while.

Is he still with the Raiders?

3rd times a charm?

NFL free agency rumors: Bills’ Dion Dawkins recruiting Richie Incognito for Buffalo reunion?

... On Friday, it was announced that the Raiders would be releasing Richie Incognito. Incognito, 37. was released strictly for cap reasons according to Ian Rapoport. The NFL insider added that Incognito is completely healthy and wants to continue playing in 2021.

Although Incognito’s release has not been made official as of this writing, Bills left tackle Dion Dawkins is already starting to recruit the guard to return to Buffalo.

It is no surprise that Dawkins would want to reunite with one of his former teammates. Dawkins referred to Incognito as one of his “big brothers” in an interview with The Buffalo News back in 2019.

“I’m still very close to Richie and a lot of it comes from Richie and E-Wood, who I would call my big brothers,” Dawkins said. “Because when I first came in, it was E-Wood and Richie that took me in. But it was just them speaking on it and it’s my actions. It’s just like anything. You could tell your kids, ‘Hey, I want you to do this, this and this. It will help. Don’t eat this.’ And then if they leave you and then they eat it, that’s not helping. They’ve been saying it, but now it’s me taking it into action.” ...

55 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Mitch Morse restructures, takes pay cut to stay.

Because of the way that was written, there appeared to be speculation he'd be cut without a restructure. Then this:

mutual.JPG

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Because of the way that was written, there appeared to be speculation he'd be cut without a restructure. Then this:

mutual.JPG

Building a culture players want to be a part of.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 1