Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills announced these roster moves before the Jaguars game in Week 9

</snip>

Offensive lineman Jamil Douglas was signed to the 53-man roster and guar Jon Feliciano was placed on injured reserve with a calf injury.

Douglas has played in 46 career games and made 11 starts in his NFL career. He spent the last two seasons with the Tennessee Titans. He joined the NFL as fourth round pick of the Miami Dolphins out of Arizona State. He is a native of Cypress, CA.

</snip>

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Bills announced these roster moves before the Jaguars game in Week 9

</snip>

Offensive lineman Jamil Douglas was signed to the 53-man roster and guar Jon Feliciano was placed on injured reserve with a calf injury.

Douglas has played in 46 career games and made 11 starts in his NFL career. He spent the last two seasons with the Tennessee Titans. He joined the NFL as fourth round pick of the Miami Dolphins out of Arizona State. He is a native of Cypress, CA.

</snip>

Not sure how serious. That said, was IR more because of the Spencer Brown injury? Brown more day to day? Down 2 OL men and needing depth to get through the next week or two. By moving him to IR we get an open spot and Douglas is a vet

I rewatched some of the FIsh game.  Feliciano may have had his worst game as a BILL - just awful.  There were a few times when he pushed his man inside, as though he was confused about being on the right side of the line. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

This is Jets-quality blocking.  

Did Allen recognize what was happening and throw it to his wide open outlet man?

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Did Allen recognize what was happening and throw it to his wide open outlet man?

No, he's looking downfield, playing hero ball.

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

you can see the shadow of a defender

a few yards at most

Edited by Spartacus

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No, he rolled to his right and threw a wild incomplete down the sideline.

It was of course, Cody's guy that stunted that #74 brain farted on.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to believe that Bobby Hart is for emergency purposes only.  To me, this further indicates that Spencer Brown will not play on Sunday.  I doubt Hart sees playing time.

Edited by Core Four
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 10:44 AM, Foxx said:

One side of me says.... Yea! we just got our human turnstile back.

The other side of me says... trust the process.

:willynilly:

Trust your eyes. If your eyes tell you Hart is a human turnstile, odds are he's a human turnstile.

As for "process"--process didn't fix any of our other offensive linemen, or make them into good players. Why should any of us expect it to fix Bobby Hart?

• FANtastic 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I guess he's feeling better...

dion-01.jpg.879e6a0b038721b9a16fee4fc9429206.jpg

dion.jpg.0546786c08af5a6eeddbcf6f24602321.jpg

I don't know how well offensive linemen in general do with pressures allowed, but I found that Saints LT Terron Armstead allows pressures 4.1% of the time. He's considered the 4th best LT in the league. I'm guessing that Dawkins' 8% pressure allowed rate puts him somewhere in the middle of the pack for that metric. I like the fact he's improved every year.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
7 hours ago, Ann said:

I guess he's feeling better...

dion-01.jpg.879e6a0b038721b9a16fee4fc9429206.jpg

dion.jpg.0546786c08af5a6eeddbcf6f24602321.jpg

It’s not that he isn’t getting beat, it’s that he isn’t getting beat as fast as Cody Ford, who doesn’t even rise to the level of road cone.

A Newark 6 can be the hottest girl at the bar when no one else rises to the level of a Des Moines 3.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It’s not that he isn’t getting beat, it’s that he isn’t getting beat as fast as Cody Ford, who doesn’t even rise to the level of road cone.

A Newark 6 can be the hottest girl at the bar when no one else rises to the level of a Des Moines 3.

If this is true, you'd expect him to start allowing more pressures once Spencer Brown is back in the lineup.

• 2 weeks later...