I dont get this.

16 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont get this.

certain expert posters maintain that

you need to be able to run the ball up the gut

and everywhere else on demand

and stonewall DTs

which requires a much more physcial C

hence, Morris is not worth his cap hit and needs to be replaced with a road grader

ignoring the fact that the Bills are passing offense where pass protecting and setting protections is of utmost importance

Part of same plan to move Dawkins to G and cut his salary

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

and stonewall DTs

hence, Morris is not worth his cap hit and needs to be replaced with a road grader

ignoring the fact that the Bills are passing offense where pass protecting and setting protections is of utmost importance

I'm of the opinion that you need a RB that CAN run it up the gut. I dont think that is all on the line. But the share of blame is there too.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

and stonewall DTs

Your football conspiracy theories are even dumber than your regular conspiracy theories.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm of the opinion that you need a RB that CAN run it up the gut. I dont think that is all on the line. But the share of blame is there too.

Let’s bring Kromer in to make sense of it all. It was very strange how we couldn’t run last year……until we could. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Augie said:

Let’s bring Kromer in to make sense of it all. It was very strange how we couldn’t run last year……until we could  did

FIFY

• Like 1

I don’t know this aspect well, but I’m surprised he didn’t get the higher tender. Would we have gotten a 2nd round pick if he left? Was it “just” $1.5 mil different? 

• I don't know 1

Mancz’s mother is apparently very athletic. A college buddy gave her a tennis lesson this morning. Volleyball player. I see this as the key to our upcoming Super Bowl victory. 

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

I don’t know this aspect well, but I’m surprised he didn’t get the higher tender. Would we have gotten a 2nd round pick if he left? Was it “just” $1.5 mil different? 

Good question. One I do not know the answer to. Whatever it is/was, good chance Beane thought it too high a price.

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

How many 1 year signings is that so far?

I get what you're saying, there has been a number of one and two year signings.  Low risk, prove it deals which will allow the FO to decide who they want to keep and commit longer contracts to. 

• Cheers 2

56 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I get what you're saying, there has been a number of one and two year signings.  Low risk, prove it deals which will allow the FO to decide who they want to keep and commit longer contracts to. 

It wasnt a complaint as much as just an observation.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Core Four said:

Long term plan is to build the comp pick pipeline, based on expiring short term contracts