Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills offensive lineman, Dion Dawkins spoke to the media on Friday following practice. Topics included: everyone being in sync during practice, playing alongside offensive lineman Ryan Bates once again, the performances of wide receivers Gabe Davis and Stefon Diggs, and playing in front of the large crowd at Highmark Stadium.

Dion Dawkins: “The Fans Really Put It In Full Motion” | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Bills offensive lineman, Ryan Bates spoke to the media on Monday following practice. Topics included: what this offseason was like for him, how everything has been going during training camp, how it's been practicing up against the Bills' new defensive line unit, and what center, Mitch Morse brings to the offensive line unit.

Ryan Bates: "Our Chemistry Right Now Is On Point" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Uhm, wasn't Daboll the OC when you were in Buffalo?

And the Giants' OL coach - Bobby Johnson - was Mongo's OL coach last year, too.  

• Facepalm 2

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Sure, I click the Blue Asterisk and what pops up but the sultry come-hither wahini dressed in seductive black neglige, beckoning me with the line, “Doth thou like what thou doth see?” 

And I forget all about training camp and 300+lb Linemen. 

• Haha 2

Bills offensive tackle, Dion Dawkins addressed the media following their 42-15 victory over the Denver Broncos in the second preseason game of the year. Topics included: what the Bills offense did today to show that they're on  the same page with new offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey, what he's seen thus far from the Bills running backs, the biggest difference between a healthy Zack Moss and a banged up Zack Moss, and how fun it was to play alongside new offensive guard Rodger Saffold in a game.

Dion Dawkins: "Extremely Excited To Get This Season Off" | Buffalo Bills

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Cody Ford has been traded to the Arizona Cardinals for a 5th round pick.

Must be the injuries today are not a concern.

• I don't know 2