Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

What exactly did Hart do (unsportsmanlike) after the game to get a one game suspension?

** I just read the NFL statement in the aftermath thread. 

Punched a Titans coach in the head. Went looking for a fight with a player in the tunnel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any word on when Brown will be back?  Quessenberry definitely having troubles in the passing game.  (Not Cody Ford level issues but his man caused both fumbles Allen had.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bills' Dion Dawkins on penalties: 'Getting harder and harder to play offensive line in this league'

“I'm standing tall. The ankle feels great,” Dawkins said. “I was able to protect No. 17. That's all that matters. Mindset, you know, it really is just a mindset and trusting my trainers. ... All of those guys who have helped me throughout this whole week. I'm extremely thankful. They thought I would be out for three weeks and it took me a week.”

</snip>

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bills offensive lineman Ryan Bates joined One Bills Live fresh off the practice field. He talked about playing in the extreme cold weather last weekend in Chicago and filling in for an injured Mitch Morse at center. He went on to discuss the breakout run game performance of late and going up against a tough defensive front Monday night against the Bengals. Finally, he talked about the trade that brought him here from Philadelphia and how the move was the best thing that could have happened for his career.

Ryan Bates: "Getting Traded Here Was The Best Thing That Could Have Happened" | One Bills Live

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This rep is exactly why the BILLS aren't going to spend a high pick trying to replace Spencer Brown.  This isn't normal in the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1