Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Damien Harris should be a very good fit into the Bills offense. He was excellent in the red zone for the Patriots in 2021 (not so much last season but he was dealing with injuries, the highly dysfunctional Patricia offense, and the emergence of Stevenson). Harris probably can take some heat off Allen in the red zone and short yardage which will cut down the physical punishment on Allen. Harris won't be a prolific pass catcher but Cook probably can take on an expanding role there.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler
10 hours ago, crawhammer said:

Damien Harris should be a very good fit into the Bills offense. He was excellent in the red zone for the Patriots in 2021 (not so much last season but he was dealing with injuries, the highly dysfunctional Patricia offense, and the emergence of Stevenson). Harris probably can take some heat off Allen in the red zone and short yardage which will cut down the physical punishment on Allen. Harris won't be a prolific pass catcher but Cook probably can take on an expanding role there.  

Yes, Harris is a solid addition who will probably see more work than originally anticipated. I had such high hopes for Hines this year, especially receiving the ball. I'm sure the coaches spent a fair amount of time coming up with plays and packages to put his abilities to good use. Hopefully that can be run with Cook at least. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Awww Congratulations!

The article:

</snip>

“I actually really don’t smile for pictures or nothing,” Cook admitted as a grin started to creep on his face. “I don’t know why. I’ve got nice teeth, but I don’t know why I don’t smile. That’s just being me.”

“It’s going to be a great day when you get him smiling because he don’t show no emotions so you never know what’s going on,” Bills defensive lineman Shaq Lawson joked, who is also someone Cook named among the teammates he’s most comfortable with. “You seen it on Sunday, he had a smile on his face. I seen him with a big smile.”

Sunday’s smile is just an example of the difference from Cook between the lines and outside of them.

“When I’m on the field I’m a different person,” Cook said. “I think I open up more on because why not? Other than that I’m just chill.”

</snip>

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nouseforaname
6 hours ago, Ann said:

Coach McDermott: Damien Harris is out of the hospital and resting at home. He is in the concussion protocol and has a neck sprain, but seems to be in good spirits today.

What does that mean for his prospects to return? Is it at all possible ?

14 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

What does that mean for his prospects to return? Is it at all possible ?

Certainly it is possible, I would say probable.

No long term effects to a neck sprain.

Give him a four week rest and he should be ready to go. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Certainly it is possible, I would say probable.

No long term effects to a neck sprain.

Give him a four week rest and he should be ready to go. 

Thank you.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Cinnamon Fresh? Wasn't that a Spice Girl?

No, that was Ginger Spice.

There was Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Bambi Spice, Sneezy...and...uh...Blitzen?

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, that was Ginger Spice.

There was Ginger Spice, Sporty Spice, Bambi Spice, Sneezy...and...uh...Blitzen?

Just like that you added flavor to this thread!