Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Running back sizes:

size.jpg.58ac1351cf866b03f0136671b931ea4b.jpg

Huge fan of having a power running back like Murray. I've always liked him and now I love him. With Josh and our other RBs he can be used sparingly -- like third and short, which we seem to screw up in critical situations.

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Mahoney said:

Huge fan of having a power running back like Murray. I've always liked him and now I love him. With Josh and our other RBs he can be used sparingly -- like third and short, which we seem to screw up in critical situations.

Same.  Late in the season when weather is a factor, Murray and Harris can smash us to victory.

• Like 5

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

Murray: Highlights from 2022-23 with NO and Denver
2022-23, Week 18: Murray racks up 118

(NFL content so it can't be embedded).

Dude can still play.

GMBB said he liked his tape from last season more than what he saw from the prior season.  Additionally said Murray told him he was working out differently to enhance his strengths, which led to a much better season last year.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

GMBB said he liked his tape from last season more than what he saw from the prior season.  Additionally said Murray told him he was working out differently to enhance his strengths, which led to a much better season last year.

“Eye dunno. On every one of them there plays - except the TDs and the 2Pt ATD run, he wuz takeled. Ken we affords a back hoo gets hisself takeled sew much?

Askin fur uh frend. Billz Muffalota member here. Bone-A-Feyed!” 

A conversation overhead on the Intarwebs. 

• Haha 4

SquirminThurman
20 hours ago, Ann said:

Running back sizes:

size.jpg.58ac1351cf866b03f0136671b931ea4b.jpg

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

exactly why I think he has a good chance to stick

Murray > Moss IMO

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

SquirminThurman
16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Same.  Late in the season when weather is a factor, Murray and Harris can smash us to victory.

Yes indeed. Nothing wrong with playing a little 'keep away' from the likes of Mahomes and Burrow.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

exactly why I think he has a good chance to stick

Murray > Moss IMO

Yes.  Moss never had a chance.  His body was too small for his running style and mediocre speed.  He could break a tackle or two in college against lower level opponents but not in the NFL.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 1

IDBillzFan
On 4/20/2023 at 6:10 AM, Ann said:

That song is fantastic. For everyone that complains about Nickleback - and I admit there was a point when all music being released had started to sound like them - this song is just 👍

Wow does Wayne Gretzky look young. 

No idea how old that video is, but Ted Nugent? Kid Rock? Gene Simmons? John Rich?

It's like Nickelback is TRYING to get cancelled.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No idea how old that video is, but Ted Nugent? Kid Rock? Gene Simmons? John Rich?

It's like Nickelback is TRYING to get cancelled.

2005 album, video was 2007.

And, that is hilarious. I saw all of them, but it didn't register.

• Haha 1

Bills RB Latavius Murray joined One Bills Live to discuss why signing in Buffalo was important to him in free agency and his charity event this weekend to support his hometown of Nedrow, NY.  He explained his training regimen, the competition that fuels him in the offseason, and his unique experience playing overseas twice in London during the 2022 season.

Latavius Murray: "Trying To Make My Mark On This Team" | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Bills RB Latavius Murray joined One Bills Live to discuss why signing in Buffalo was important to him in free agency and his charity event this weekend to support his hometown of Nedrow, NY.  He explained his training regimen, the competition that fuels him in the offseason, and his unique experience playing overseas twice in London during the 2022 season.

Latavius Murray: "Trying To Make My Mark On This Team" | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

What a likeable guy.  Love what the Bills have done with the backfield.  

• Like 3

On 5/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, Ann said:

Bills RB Latavius Murray to build community center near Syracuse

On Saturday evening, Murray hosted the Inaugural Jon Diaz Community Center Foundation Gala in Syracuse, NY to raise funds to build a community center in Nedrow, which is just over two hours away from Buffalo. The RB grew up going to local Boys and Girls Clubs and YMCAs which inspired him to influence the younger generation back home.

The Jon Diaz Community Center (JDCC) will be a safe and accessible place for people to connect, collaborate, and create change.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-rb-latavius-murray-to-build-community-center-for-late-best-friend-jon-diaz

It's named for his friend, Jon Diaz, who was killed in 2016. Here's the story behind that:

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2016/11/a_syracuse_teacher_loved_by_all_death_of_jonathan_diaz_will_take_a_long_time_to.html

• Love 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

RB1

"Oh my God!  James Cook wants to be traded to the Vikings!"

[/Same idiots that thought Stefon wanted to go to the Cowboys.]

• Haha 1

Latavius Murray is exactly where he wants to be. Buffalo Bills running back has come ‘full circle’

</snip>

Latavius Murray can’t quite believe the kismet of 2023.

He is sitting in his massive truck to escape the rain and the swarm of kids who keep asking, on this Saturday afternoon at Sunnycrest Park, for him to scrawl his name on their CNY sports camp T-shirts. And he is talking about playing for the Buffalo Bills.

Murray, the former Onondaga High School star, signed a free agent deal with the Bills in May and is expected to fortify Buffalo’s running back unit.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Love 2