Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Well, things may get interesting between Joe Schoen and metro-NYC media:

That may set the tone of who is in charge....or Schoen may find out who is in charge. The wiggle in the chair by Daboll made him look uncomfortable in the situation just the same.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
8 hours ago, Ann said:

Well, things may get interesting between Joe Schoen and metro-NYC media:

I couldn't be an NFL GM in NYC.  I'd have ended up fake sign-languaging "we're not shopping Kaderius Toney" while saying it in my deaf guy voice.  It would be both hilarious and career- ending all at the same time.

I hate those clowns. 

• Haha 2

Fansince88
34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I couldn't be an NFL GM in NYC.  I'd have ended up fake sign-languaging "we're not shopping Kaderius Toney" while saying it in my deaf guy voice.  It would be both hilarious and career- ending all at the same time.

I hate those clowns. 

image.png.8179f3320a54c9eaf16a8c07380fabb4.png

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I hate those clowns. 

• Haha 4

Arm of Harm

If I'm Cleveland, I'm looking to sign an UDFA defender with a violent-sounding last name. A name like Butcher. I'm also looking to add a UDFA punter or kicker. Punters and kickers have plenty of spare time, so I'd want my guy to have a hobby of some sort. It could even be an eclectic hobby, like making candlesticks.

Once I've achieved that, I start calling other teams. I offer them Butcher, Baker, and the candlestick maker as a package deal.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3
  • Boo 1

GOOD NEWS.

tyrann-mathieu-getty-012922-ftrjpg_1bxcl

Originally posted on Larry Brown Sports
By Steve DelVecchio  |  Last updated 5/2/22

Tyrann Mathieu has been deliberately patient throughout the process of making a free agent decision, but the All-Pro safety has finally found a new team.

Mathieu is expected to sign with the New Orleans Saints, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports. A deal will likely be finalized at some point this week.

The Saints did not address their safety need in the draft and instead intensified their pursuit of Mathieu. The 29-year-old is from New Orleans and still has family there. He said his visit with the Saints last month was more about seeing family than anything. Other NFC teams were been mentioned as more likely suitors for Mathieu, but the Saints obviously stepped up after the draft ended.

Mathieu had 76 tackles, a sack and three interceptions in 16 games with the Kansas City Chiefs last season. The three-time Pro Bowler will be set up for success under new Saints coach Dennis Allen, who previously served as the team’s defensive coordinator.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

GOOD NEWS.

tyrann-mathieu-getty-012922-ftrjpg_1bxcl

Originally posted on Larry Brown Sports
By Steve DelVecchio  |  Last updated 5/2/22

Tyrann Mathieu has been deliberately patient throughout the process of making a free agent decision, but the All-Pro safety has finally found a new team.

Mathieu is expected to sign with the New Orleans Saints, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports. A deal will likely be finalized at some point this week.

The Saints did not address their safety need in the draft and instead intensified their pursuit of Mathieu. The 29-year-old is from New Orleans and still has family there. He said his visit with the Saints last month was more about seeing family than anything. Other NFC teams were been mentioned as more likely suitors for Mathieu, but the Saints obviously stepped up after the draft ended.

Mathieu had 76 tackles, a sack and three interceptions in 16 games with the Kansas City Chiefs last season. The three-time Pro Bowler will be set up for success under new Saints coach Dennis Allen, who previously served as the team’s defensive coordinator.

I look forward to watching him in a different uniform, standing in amazement with his hands in the air as one of his teammates gives up an easy touchdown because they were out of position.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan

This is impressive. Jason Kelce being interviewed on Bleacher Report's draft show the moment the Eagles pick his replacement, and when you listen to him you know this dude will be working the sidelines coaching, etc. in his future.

• Like 6

Spartacus
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is impressive. Jason Kelce being interviewed on Bleacher Report's draft show the moment the Eagles pick his replacement, and when you listen to him you know this dude will be working the sidelines coaching, etc. in his future.

if only the Bills wack a doodle front office for the lost 20 years had accepted Joe D's offer to help them evaluate OL prospects.

maybe they avoid the Mike Williams wiff

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

if only the Bills wack a doodle front office for the lost 20 years had accepted Joe D's offer to help them evaluate OL prospects.

maybe they avoid the Mike Williams wiff

Joe D went to the Browns. I always thought that pissed Ralph off. 

Edited by Nanker

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Ann said:

This reminds me of my college summer school golf class... you got an A if you showed up and were any good and a B if you showed up and tried. WTF did Seattle, Patriots, Colts, and Saints do? Skip half the classes?

well.jpg.4417b67386483bdd0b41f069ff5c0ed7.jpg

11 A's.

This is what happens when progressives grade the draft.

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeesh.

42 receptions for 572 yards last year.

We sure those were performance enhancing drugs?  

• Haha 5

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

42 receptions for 572 yards last year.

We sure those were performance enhancing drugs?  

Given what we've seen from a Hopkins-less Murray last year, this'll hurt Murray long before it hurts Hopkins.

Looks like Hopkins was hopped up on the good stuff.

A low-grade beaver tranquilizer. Sounds like a date-rape drug.

• Haha 4

IDBillzFan

Just a reminder that low-grade beaver tranquilizers were helpful in getting the Average Joes qualified for the dodgeball tournament on ESPN The Ocho.

• Haha 2