Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Spartacus

Detroit is doomed to a season of mysterious bad calls and other unexplained bad things

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/02/dan-campbell-on-quickly-making-no-2-choice-were-not-going-to-do-the-dog-and-pony-show/

Peter King revealed in this week’s Football Morning in America that the NFL was mad the team turned in its selection of Aidan Hutchinson so quickly. Lions coach Dan Campbell confirmed the league wanted the Lions to use more of their 10 minutes on the clock.

Spartacus

tested positive in Nov, when he wasn't playing 

oops

maybe the league found a way past the masking agents?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/02/deandre-hopkins-on-ped-suspension-clearly-i-wasnt-careful-enough/

Cardinals receiver DeAndre Hopkins won’t play the first six games of the regular season. Hopkins tested positive for performance enhancing drugs and reiterated his brand manager’s statement that he has no idea how it happened.

But even as careful as I have been, clearly I wasn’t careful enough.

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

tested positive in Nov, when he wasn't playing 

oops

maybe the league found a way past the masking agents?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/02/deandre-hopkins-on-ped-suspension-clearly-i-wasnt-careful-enough/

Cardinals receiver DeAndre Hopkins won’t play the first six games of the regular season. Hopkins tested positive for performance enhancing drugs and reiterated his brand manager’s statement that he has no idea how it happened.

But even as careful as I have been, clearly I wasn’t careful enough.

I'll probably get flamed for writing this as it's off topic and just my personal preference as an old man, but John Wawrow used to post all the time ATOP without any regard for grammar whatsoever, and I just realized it doesn't look any less lazy when you do it.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Detroit is doomed to a season of mysterious bad calls and other unexplained bad things

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/02/dan-campbell-on-quickly-making-no-2-choice-were-not-going-to-do-the-dog-and-pony-show/

Peter King revealed in this week’s Football Morning in America that the NFL was mad the team turned in its selection of Aidan Hutchinson so quickly. Lions coach Dan Campbell confirmed the league wanted the Lions to use more of their 10 minutes on the clock.

Gotta make sure you fit in all the commercial breaks.  Hard enough as it is given the Bills didn't start out with that many picks!

43 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Someone probably has, but would love to see someone pick a year, say 2018 or 2019, and go through all the consensus post-draft grades.

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
45 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Someone probably has, but would love to see someone pick a year, say 2018 or 2019, and go through all the consensus post-draft grades.

I've thought about doing it but I can't find the time to spend really going through it.  It's not that hard if you use PFR's table but there are just so many teams.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He's getting a lot of heat for this comment today, deservedly so.

He'll always be a scrub. He was in Miami, he was in Tennessee. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Although it's probably best for Willis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Willis: "Teach me, please!"

Tannenhill:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a3d84913b4ba3846b0

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Not Washington - wait, is Dan Snyder dead yet?  No.  Yeah, not Washington."

• Haha 3