Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Deranged Rhino
44 minutes ago, Ann said:

trade.jpg.2043448cb6783f4f432b4908cd6b0d17.jpg

Hmm... would he take a one year, chase-a-ring deal? What do the Bills have left, $5m after the rookies? 

Billsandhorns
23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmm... would he take a one year, chase-a-ring deal? What do the Bills have left, $5m after the rookies? 

They need that money as oh shit money

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Billsandhorns said:

They need that money as oh shit money

I think you're right, 5m probably wouldn't do much more than make Bradburry's rep laugh. :beer: 

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They can't even spend that.  BBB has said they need like $6M to go into the season with in case of injury.

• Cheers 1

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

why not

Giants are paying him 13.4 mil for 2022

Edited by Spartacus
  • Cheers 1

Just a quick reminder, the best part of the AJ Brown / Deebo contract sagas is that NE* passed on both of them (including 5th year control) to draft N'Keal Harry.

image.png.345ecc06a1cb4b9450e31a5da95fb83a.png

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Just a quick reminder, the best part of the AJ Brown / Deebo contract sagas is that NE* passed on both of them (including 5th year control) to draft N'Keal Harry.

image.png.345ecc06a1cb4b9450e31a5da95fb83a.png

Deebo Samuael 2021 numbers: 77 catches, 59 rushes, 1770 yards, 8 TDs.  Less than $2m cap hit in 2022.

Entire Pats WR and TE roster: somewhere north of $73 Million.  No three of them combined put up Deebo's numbers last year.

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin
29 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When I say any idiot can be a sportswriter, I'm not kidding.

If you think Florio's writing is bad, watch the actual interview.  The fact someone as bad as Florio is national/semi-famous probably makes Sullivan wanna slit his wrists (which makes my inner-sociopath pretty happy).

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If you think Florio's writing is bad, watch the actual interview.  The fact someone as bad as Florio is national/semi-famous probably makes Sullivan wanna slit his wrists (which makes my inner-sociopath pretty happy).

But then, what doesn't make Sullivan want to slit his wrists?  

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is funny. AB knows how to make friends and influence people.

Speaking of "Any idiot can be a sportswriter":

The topic came up as the host lamented the fact that Kaepernick has been shunned by the NFL after spending all of the 2016 season kneeling during the national anthem.

"All of the season?"  I think at some point the anthem may have stopped, and he stood up.  

• Haha 2