Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

He's getting a lot of heat for this comment today, deservedly so.

Close your eyes and listen to the quote with Brett Favre’s voice. He said the same thing when the Pack drafted Rodgers. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin

The NFL, trying to grow the game overseas by sending the Buccaneers to Europe to molest the Seahawks.  Nice job, retards.

• Haha 1

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Will it be a shorter flight to fly over Russia? 

Asking for a friend :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
44 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The NFL, trying to grow the game overseas by sending the Buccaneers to Europe to molest the Seahawks.  Nice job, retards.

I'm not sure if this was scheduled after the NFL knew about the Seahawks losing Wilson, but I likewise wouldn't be surprised that the NFL would love to let everyone in Germany watch Brady* throw eight touchdown passes against a Geno Smith-led Seattle team.

Crap Throwing Clavin

Sometimes I wonder if the NFL purposely schedules shit matchups for Europe because Europeans won't know the difference.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Spartacus
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

are they gonna check to see if they have grass on the field this year?

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Sometimes I wonder if the NFL purposely schedules shit matchups for Europe because Europeans won't know the difference.

Always figured they'd do so because the games they send to Europe would be hard tickets to sell in the US.

But between European fans that only get a handful of games/ year who will go because that or an expensive trip Ross the pond are their only options for live games & US based fans that want to have a reason for a European vacation, they're easy sellouts even though they're awful games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

How can you say that after a decade of sending dozens of prime Jaguar games to London?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Good.  No interest in the Bills going to Mexico.

Giants/Pack will be a fun weekend in London.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
54 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

How can you say that after a decade of sending dozens of prime Jaguar games to London?

Jags probably have more fans in London than they do in Jacksonville.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

IDBillzFan

There are a lot of these videos going around, and they're fun to watch, but make no mistake that this video reminds everyone what Bills fans already know.

Evan Neal reveals it before he even answers the phone.