Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

6 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The Bears made a late alteration to their OTA schedule this week. Today’s practice at Halas Hall was supposed to be open to the media but is now closed. Their final OTA practice viewable to reporters will be Wednesday

sounds like the Bears believe the media ratted them out

I've little love for the media but... ratted them out? Cripes, just abide dude, damn.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I'd trip and fall on my face. 

I vaguely remember when I could do karaoke. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I think the entire premise of karaoke is to be so drunk that you can’t remember doing it.

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

57 minutes ago, snafu said:

I think the entire premise of karaoke is to be so drunk that you can’t remember doing it.

I was locked out of a Karoke bar for singing Danger Zone, 3 times in a row

Too many failed Loggins attempts

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Well, yeah, I  vaguely remember that. No footwork was involved..

16 tons...and if I were a rich man.

• Cheers 1

4merper4mer
57 minutes ago, devnull said:

image.gif.cfa34280b290053933ed239887e6dd80.gif

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Sometimes you just gotta cut loose...

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4

What he means if that the Rams will keep signing guys and ignore the cap

until the league decides that LA has built its fan base and starts to audit their cap.

or the rest of the league decides to raise holy hell about the unfare advantage bestowed on the Rams 

either way- unsustainable

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/09/rams-coo-kevin-demoff-i-dont-know-if-this-model-is-sustainable-forever-but-well-stay-aggressive/

I don’t know that this model in particular is sustainable forever,” Demoff said, via Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times. “To me, it’s not about, ‘Oh, this is the model we will always have.’ I think our model has been [being] aggressive in trying to build the best team that we can build. That is sustainable.”

Alaska Darin
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

What he means if that the Rams will keep signing guys and ignore the cap

until the league decides that LA has built its fan base and starts to audit their cap.

or the rest of the league decides to raise holy hell about the unfare advantage bestowed on the Rams 

either way- unsustainable

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/09/rams-coo-kevin-demoff-i-dont-know-if-this-model-is-sustainable-forever-but-well-stay-aggressive/

I don’t know that this model in particular is sustainable forever,” Demoff said, via Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times. “To me, it’s not about, ‘Oh, this is the model we will always have.’ I think our model has been [being] aggressive in trying to build the best team that we can build. That is sustainable.”

All they are doing is adding risk.  As long as their best players are healthy and productive,  they'll look smart.   They lose one or two big pieces, they are really screwed because their depth and development is non-existent.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
11 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

All they are doing is adding risk.  As long as their best players are healthy and productive,  they'll look smart.   They lose one or two big pieces, they are really screwed because their depth and development is non-existent.

It's fine we can trade for Kupp ASAP:classic_love: