Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Alaska Darin

Far too many guys are the last to know when they're done but Wingo's tweet made me laugh.

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin

I'm curious if they'd try to put a leash on him...which would be a mistake.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
52 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Damn.  Dude is a specimen.

Awesome. That's like a more intense version of what Roger Craig used to do. I remember seeing videos of his off season hill program back when I was a little guy. 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
53 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's going to be really interesting to see what Amazon does with TNF, I have high hopes - this kind of thing would be GREAT to see. And I agree, if they try to muzzle him it won't work. It's Amazon, not network TV, let Pat be Pat and the ratings will be bonkers. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Awesome. That's like a more intense version of what Roger Craig used to do. I remember seeing videos of his off season hill program back when I was a little guy. 

Walter Payton was actually the first doing the hill stuff.  Everyone else copied him.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Walter Payton was actually the first doing the hill stuff.  Everyone else copied him.

Had no idea, thanks :beer: I always regretted not being able to see Sweetness play other than in highlight clips. 

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Had no idea, thanks :beer: I always regretted not being able to see Sweetness play other than in highlight clips. 

I'm amazed at how underrated he actually is when people talk about the best players of all time.  What he did on incredibly untalented teams when he was literally the only weapon is unmatched in NFL history.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

This I would watch. Manningcast, not so much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

They'd have to have a 3 second delay.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

They'd have to have a 3 second delay.

I disagree 

Let McAfee be McAfee

• Love 1

1 minute ago, devnull said:

I disagree 

Let McAfee be McAfee

Depending on if the FCC is involved, the delay might be necessary. If they are not, then sure, let him swear up a storm. 

Alaska Darin

I don't think streaming services/cable entities play by the same rules as broadcast television networks...Amazon could probably have nude dancers behind him if they wanted, though the stuffed shirts at the NFL would lose their minds as they prefer to pretend it isn't part of the game's culture.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Depending on if the FCC is involved, the delay might be necessary. If they are not, then sure, let him swear up a storm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2