Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Arm of Harm
14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Kroft was informed he will not receive his salary with a paycheck. Instead, gold coins, gems, and other valuable objects will be distributed throughout a tomb. Kroft will be given a weapon and plenty of ammunition, which he will use to defeat monsters. Once a section of the tomb is cleared of monsters, he will be able to collect the gold and gems from that section. 

IDBillzFan
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This might be the thing that saves Danny boy...

Or not?

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Maybe because the guy pictured on the left isn't a self entitled mental case

49 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I hope the 911 operator was subject to disciplinary action:

“I don’t want you to panic, but I’m going to be honest with you,” the 911 operator said. “We do have an incident on the highway, but I can’t confirm if that’s your husband or not.”

• Cheers 1

Sig1Hunter
15 minutes ago, devnull said:

I hope the 911 operator was subject to disciplinary action:

“I don’t want you to panic, but I’m going to be honest with you,” the 911 operator said. “We do have an incident on the highway, but I can’t confirm if that’s your husband or not.”

Yeah.. that isn’t standard operating procedure for 911. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Ketamine and 3 times the legal limit is a bad, bad combo. Ketamine has similar psychoactive impacts to the brain/body as PCP

At 6:00am no less.  It all makes a lot more sense now.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

That sounds like a guy who really cares about salvaging his career.  I mean, who doesn't drink and do drugs, then get into a car and drive around?

Oh yeah...adults.

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

Interesting list.  I'm curious what happens to Tomlin if they struggle this season.

• Like 3