Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

So my concern with the SwoLamar is how will that extra bulk affect his agility?  LJ's bread and butter is his ability to make plays happen with his legs.  That extra muscle may improve his deep game but at what cost to his mobility?

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
27 minutes ago, devnull said:

So my concern with the SwoLamar is how will that extra bulk affect his agility?  LJ's bread and butter is his ability to make plays happen with his legs.  That extra muscle may improve his deep game but at what cost to his mobility?

I think that's a valid "long term" concern.  He's already taken a lot of hits, which is likely one of the reasons he tried to add some mass. 

If he doesn't improve his ability to read defenses and accuracy, his career is going to be much shorter than it should be.

Fansince88
On 6/5/2022 at 7:43 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Cool except if you are on a knee the play is over.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's not enough.

He should sit out the first game as a protest.

😎

You funny. 

just bought my ticket to go see that game.  

• Like 2

Seasons1992
18 hours ago, Ann said:

Erm...

dirt.thumb.jpg.7f44b1262c6698e003c141977b481dc8.jpg

I'm PROUD to be a dirtbag from Buffalo! I take zero offense to this. I wonder just how close I grew up from Daboll in W-S.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Da Bears...

The Bears made a late alteration to their OTA schedule this week. Today’s practice at Halas Hall was supposed to be open to the media but is now closed. Their final OTA practice viewable to reporters will be Wednesday

sounds like the Bears believe the media ratted them out

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The Bears made a late alteration to their OTA schedule this week. Today’s practice at Halas Hall was supposed to be open to the media but is now closed. Their final OTA practice viewable to reporters will be Wednesday

sounds like the Bears believe the media ratted them out

Sure, they’re blameless. Somebody else made that happen. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure, they’re blameless. Somebody else made that happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3