Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I was looking at the pre-season standings yesterday and saw that the AFC had 12 losses and the NFC had only 10 wins. While it is pre-season and probably doesn't mean much, glad I am not the only one who thought it kind of a bit odd.

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1432682042140110852

Crazy that only the 9ers and Bears had winning pre-seasons. I never know if that is a depth thing or not, but I'll assume not since Tampa went 1-2 after re-signing the entire team.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Crazy that only the 9ers and Bears had winning pre-seasons. I never know if that is a depth thing or not, but I'll assume not since Tampa went 1-2 after re-signing the entire team.

Just how bad are the two teams the Bears beat? 😂

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Where is it written that Punters have to do the holding? I mean, it wasn't that long ago when the back up QB used to be the prevalent holder on kicks.

I think it started changing when backup QBs started making a lot of money.  It's never made sense to me because with a QB back there, you could actually do something positive in the event of a bad snap or seriously increase the chances of a successful fake.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1