Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“The president is confident that his family did the right thing. But, again, I want to just be really clear, these are actions by Hunter and his brother. They’re private matters. They don’t involve the president. And they certainly are something that no one at the White House is involved in.”

Shared familial guilt apparently only applies to Trump and Republicans.

And in no way applies to the former VP that strong-armed Ukraine in to not prosecuting his son.  :classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

I thought that you said we were "crazy" for claiming this would be the outcome.

Gov. Polis: Unrestricted abortions until birth for all "pregnant individuals" in Colorado

ED MORRISSEY

China, North Korea, and now … Colorado? Governor Jared Polis signed a new law late yesterday guaranteeing the right to an abortion right up until the moment of birth to each, er, “pregnant individual” in the state.

Gov. Jared Polis, D-Colo., signed into law a bill creating a “fundamental right” to abortion, contraception, and other forms of “reproductive health-care rights,” while explicitly denying any right to a fetus. The bill explicitly addresses the Supreme Court’s upcoming decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, in which the Court is expected to overturn the abortion precedent in Roe v. Wade (1973).

Polis signed H.B. 22-1279, the “Reproductive Health Equity Act,” which the governor said “codifies a person’s fundamental right to make reproductive health-care decisions free from government interference.”

“In the State of Colorado, the serious decision to start or end a pregnancy with medical assistance will remain between a person, their doctor, and their faith,” Polis added in his statement Monday.

The law states that “Access to abortion and reproductive health care is currently under attack across the nation. Impending federal court cases, including Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization,… jeopardize access to legal abortion care for tens of millions of people, particularly those living in most Southern and Midwestern states.”

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/04/05/polis-unrestricted-abortions-until-birth-for-all-pregnant-individuals-in-colorado-n460135

Added: I just noticed that I am post #666 on this thread.

😐

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I thought that you said we were "crazy" for claiming this would be the outcome.

Gov. Polis: Unrestricted abortions until birth for all "pregnant individuals" in Colorado

ED MORRISSEY

China, North Korea, and now … Colorado? Governor Jared Polis signed a new law late yesterday guaranteeing the right to an abortion right up until the moment of birth to each, er, “pregnant individual” in the state.

Gov. Jared Polis, D-Colo., signed into law a bill creating a “fundamental right” to abortion, contraception, and other forms of “reproductive health-care rights,” while explicitly denying any right to a fetus. The bill explicitly addresses the Supreme Court’s upcoming decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, in which the Court is expected to overturn the abortion precedent in Roe v. Wade (1973).

Polis signed H.B. 22-1279, the “Reproductive Health Equity Act,” which the governor said “codifies a person’s fundamental right to make reproductive health-care decisions free from government interference.”

“In the State of Colorado, the serious decision to start or end a pregnancy with medical assistance will remain between a person, their doctor, and their faith,” Polis added in his statement Monday.

The law states that “Access to abortion and reproductive health care is currently under attack across the nation. Impending federal court cases, including Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization,… jeopardize access to legal abortion care for tens of millions of people, particularly those living in most Southern and Midwestern states.”

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/04/05/polis-unrestricted-abortions-until-birth-for-all-pregnant-individuals-in-colorado-n460135

Added: I just noticed that I am post #666 on this thread.

😐

Pregnant "individuals?"

I, for one, have no problem with unlimited abortions for men.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Musk agreed to buy no more than 15% of the company before 2024, so Twitter can still influence a couple of elections "the correct way" if they don't care to listen to him now.

Sec filing:

On April 4, 2022, Twitter, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a letter agreement (the “Agreement”) with Elon Musk, which provides that:

• The Company will appoint Mr. Musk to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) to serve as a Class II director with a term expiring at the Company’s 2024 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
  • For so long as Mr. Musk is serving on the Board and for 90 days thereafter, Mr. Musk will not, either alone or as a member of a group, become the beneficial owner of more than 14.9% of the Company’s common stock outstanding at such time, including for these purposes economic exposure through derivative securities, swaps, or hedging transactions.

The foregoing summary of the Agreement does not purport to be complete and is subject to, and qualified in its entirety by, the full text of the Agreement, which is filed as Exhibit 10.1 and incorporated by reference.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Pregnant "individuals?"

I, for one, have no problem with unlimited abortions for men.

Define "man"

Crap Throwing Clavin
47 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Define "man"

Human being with at least one "Y" chromosome.

"Have a Y, you're a guy."   Been saying that for...what, more than a decade now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Define "man"

46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Have a Y, you're a guy."   Been saying that for...what, more than a decade now?

On a related note.  I I caught a commercial for some drug and as they were going thru the usual "don't take this if" routine, don't take if...

you were assigned female at birth

• Facepalm 2
  • Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

On a related note.  I I caught a commercial for some drug and as they were going thru the usual "don't take this if" routine, don't take if...

you were assigned female at birth

:facepalm:

If you can't handle being born a woman, then by all means, ignore drug warnings.  

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And we also thought Pluto was a planet.