Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

18 hours ago, Cinga said:

WTF is wrong with that idiot? Are plastic bottles now more important than someone soul?

When you are a fraud, yes. 

• Facepalm 1

Deranged Rhino

Remember, you can't question this - despite the recent track record of lying on exactly this subject - because if you do, you help Putin. 

The game is very easy to see if you bother to look. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember, you can't question this - despite the recent track record of lying on exactly this subject - because if you do, you help Putin. 

I think maybe they're slightly dyslexic.

What they meant to say was, "U.S. intelligence officials think Russian President Vladimir Putin the Biden administration may use the Biden administration’s support for Russian President Vladimir Putin's Ukraine war as a pretext to order a new interference campaign in American politics. That's according to a new assessment told to @AP  by sources."

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think "justified" would be more accurate than "authorized."

The USIC doesn't have the breadth of resources to interfere directly in elections to a meaningful degree.  But they certainly have the capacity to give the DNC the justification for doing so.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, Ann said:

No allies? Allies willing to do his dirty work while he buys more? He's buying more and putting the squeeze on the board?

Seems like that homeless shelter tweet was a real proposition. 

• O Rly 1

A big beautiful new spider for the eastern UShttp://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com/uploads/dunkin.jpg

Why the experts keep getting it wrong. Too many in academia and journalism are trapped by unquestioning groupthink.

COVID, Gender, Climate, and the Collapse of Science. As many scientists have behaved like fools, the discipline itself is in jeopardy of being thought stained and unreliable.

Elon Musk declines invite to join Twitter board; get the popcorn, Twitter memo kicks off fun!

Elon Musk would like to share some of his mind-blowing plans with the folks working at Giga Texas

New Jersey To Teach Second Graders Gender Identity…

Disney’s Demographic Fantasia and the ‘Underrepresentation’ Con

Explaining the LGBT Explosion

Jussie Smollett Releases Song After Being Freed from Jail, Blames ‘Race and Trans and Homophobia’

U. Wisconsin Student Activists Celebrate Delay of Campus Free Speech Survey

NPR Reporter Blasts Own Newsroom, Says Hunter Biden Story Merits Attention

Judge: No, you can't cancel Trump's NYC golf course contract

Fed Study: Stimulus Checks Worsened Inflation

I Really Do Hate These Leftists

I don't, but I am confused by their logic. 

Biden’s Energy Strategery

BIDEN SENDS NEARLY $1 BILLION TO AFGHANISTAN SINCE TALIBAN TAKEOVER

Escobar: Sit Back & Watch Europe Commit Suicide

Russia warns of 'direct military confrontation' with US as Ukraine forces retreat. Live updates.

Why Are Biden and NATO Suddenly Willing to Provide Ukraine w/Heavy Weapons and Air Defense Systems?

Head of Russia's Orthodox Church Calls on People to Rally Around Putin, Authorities

Major move: Finland and Sweden to join NATO?

Larry C. Johnson: "The Ukrainian Army Has Been Defeated. What's Left Is Mop-Up"

VDH:  Can Ukraine Ever Win?

• Like 1

Is the average age of Twitter employees five!? Holy crap. They get a "monthly day of rest!?"

Musk’s Q&A With Twitter Staff Is Canceled After He Declined Board Seat

Elon Musk is no longer hosting a question-and-answer session with Twitter Inc. employees this week since he isn’t taking a board seat at the social media company. 

The world’s wealthiest person was scheduled to join Twitter Chief Executive Officer Parag Agrawal, for an “ask-me-anything” meeting with Twitter staff after the company announced last week that Musk had acquired a stake of more than 9% and would join the board. 

But the meeting was canceled after Musk decided not to take a seat. Employees have the day off Monday for a regular, monthly day of rest the company provides. The break is well-timed as several people described the vibe as “super stressed,” with employees “working together to help each other get through the week.”

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Is the average age of Twitter employees five!? Holy crap. They get a "monthly day of rest!?"

Elon Musk is no longer hosting a question-and-answer session with Twitter Inc. employees this week since he isn’t taking a board seat at the social media company. 

The world’s wealthiest person was scheduled to join Twitter Chief Executive Officer Parag Agrawal, for an “ask-me-anything” meeting with Twitter staff after the company announced last week that Musk had acquired a stake of more than 9% and would join the board. 

But the meeting was canceled after Musk decided not to take a seat. Employees have the day off Monday for a regular, monthly day of rest the company provides. The break is well-timed as several people described the vibe as “super stressed,” with employees “working together to help each other get through the week.”

</snip>

I get two weekly days of rest.  They're called "weekends."  And I don't always get them.  

But I am going to ask if I can have Friday off, "Because Elon Musk is taking over Twitter!"

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

I like this, too:

In the past week, his ideas have ranged from striking advertising for Twitter’s subscription service to turning part of its headquarters into a homeless shelter.

Progressives are only progressives until they're directly impacted by progressiveism.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

So...

While the spiders are venomous, the good news is that they have very small fangs, so bites likely wouldn't break human skin.

After we just barely survived murder hornets and African bees, we're all going to be spider food!

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

Elon Musk Sued Over Delay in Disclosing Twitter Stake

</snip>

Marc Bain Rasella filed the lawsuit against Musk for alleged securities fraud in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday, according to a Bloomberg report.

The suit alleges that Musk was required to disclose his stake in Twitter by March 24, but he did not until April 4.

Twitter shares rose 27% on April 4, to $49.97 from $39.31, after Musk disclosed his stake, which investors viewed as a vote of confidence from the world’s richest person in Twitter.

Former shareholders led by Marc Rasella said the delayed disclosure let Musk purchase more Twitter shares at lower prices while defrauding them into selling at “artificially deflated” prices. The lawsuit seeks unspecified compensatory and punitive damages.

</snip>

US government confirms an interstellar object has crashed into Earth. The US government has confirmed the suspicions of Harvard researchers that an interstellar object has crashed into Earth.   Cool 

From 2014, 120 years of climate scares

A Warning From Shanghai. A new California bill threatens to strip doctors of their medical licenses for saying things the state doesn’t like. We don't have to imagine what that would look like.

Santa Monica:  The neighborhood that was too violent even for the Post Office

Questions Loom After Verdicts in Whitmer ‘Kidnapping’ Trial. What did top government officials know and when did they know it?  Why did the FBI pull this scam? 

Capitol Police ALLOWED Protesters to Enter Side Door – WILL BE USED IN COURT – “Dream Team” of Lawyers Including Alan Dershowitz Set to Defend January 6’ers         Wow. Some insurrection 

NYT Report Reveals White House in Chaos Over Border Crisis

Why Ukraine Is Winning. Ukraine’s success illuminates a strategy that has allowed a smaller state to—so far—outlast a larger and much more powerful one

Americans Are “In Charge” of the War Says French Journalist Who Returned From Ukraine. “I found myself facing the Pentagon.”

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Americans Are “In Charge” of the War Says French Journalist Who Returned From Ukraine. “I found myself facing the Pentagon.”

Sounds more like "running the international brigade," and the reporter is a Sean Penn-level dumbass who doesn't know the brigade isn't the entire war.

• Like 1

Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter, take it private

Tesla CEO Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter for $54.20 per share

Tesla CEO Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter in a deal worth more than $43 billion and take the social media company private.

Musk’s best and final offer was to pay $54.20 per share for 100% of Twitter, and said that if his offer was not accepted he’d have to reconsider his position as a shareholder, according to an SEC filing.

</snip>