Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, good. We're going to spend billions more to have a green military. 

Billions here. Billions there. 

"As president of the United States, I get to spend a lot of that money.  I get to decide..."

"This crisis is a genuine opportunity to do things we wanted to do."

Once again, Biden saying the quiet parts out loud.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"As president of the United States, I get to spend a lot of that money.  I get to decide..."

"This crisis is a genuine opportunity to do things we wanted to do."

Once again, Biden saying the quiet parts out loud.

I'm still not sure what "crisis" he's referring. I suspect it's the "We only have eight years left" global warming cooling climate change  crisis.

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm still not sure what "crisis" he's referring. I suspect it's the "We only have eight years left" global warming cooling climate change  crisis.

Yep, that's the one.  

Except it's "We only have ten years left," twenty years ago.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yep, that's the one.  

Except it's "We only have ten years left," twenty years ago.

You have it all wrong. its ten years in "14 days to flatten the curve" time. We don't yet know what that 2 weeks equated to yet. 

• Like 1

Brace yourself for what’s coming to American libraries

Facing Parental Wrath, San Diego Area High School Reverses Plans to End Honors Courses

The War for Workers - Employee shortages are sparking increasingly aggressive efforts by regions and employers to lure talented people.

BLM New York leader: Eric Adams is a "white man in blackface," you know

Biden’s decline is obvious to everyone but the press

Kimball:  Who Is Running This Show, Anyway?

Hey Look, Child Separations at the Border Are Okay Again!

Biden’s worsening border policies

Italy Announces Rollout of Dystopian ‘Social Credit System’ to “Conserve Resources” – First of its Kind in the EU – Compliant Citizens Will Be Rewarded for “Good Behavior”

• Cheers 3

Twitter, Inc. today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon Musk, for $54.20 per share in cash in a transaction valued at approximately $44 billion. Upon completion of the transaction, Twitter will become a privately held company.

Under the terms of the agreement, Twitter stockholders will receive $54.20 in cash for each share of Twitter common stock that they own upon closing of the proposed transaction. The purchase price represents a 38% premium to Twitter's closing stock price on April 1, 2022, which was the last trading day before Mr. Musk disclosed his approximately 9% stake in Twitter.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Twitter, Inc. today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon Musk, for $54.20 per share in cash in a transaction valued at approximately $44 billion. Upon completion of the transaction, Twitter will become a privately held company.

Under the terms of the agreement, Twitter stockholders will receive $54.20 in cash for each share of Twitter common stock that they own upon closing of the proposed transaction. The purchase price represents a 38% premium to Twitter's closing stock price on April 1, 2022, which was the last trading day before Mr. Musk disclosed his approximately 9% stake in Twitter.

All their bluster for nothing.

The next few months should be something to behold.

Now if a couple more shoes drop, the meltdown on the Left will be historic.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Business Insider article (all hands on deck)

111.jpg.6d862fda75b6ba0f816e0785783bd4e3.jpg

222.jpg.7a845abdefe43d90d28b3a5a74ecaa53.jpg

333.jpg.468c6c927bef5aa794b7c4be35248de8.jpg

444.jpg.f4038a4c8bcbdc1b6a33eec2fc96205b.jpg

The whiners about people not paying taxes on asset appreciation are about to completely ignore the upcoming lesson on realized capital gains.

Wonder how much Dorsey is going to end up paying as a result of this sale.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I think my favorite part of Musk buying Twitter is the multitude of progressives who are terrified that he'll ban people who disagree with him.

They're afraid he'll act like they do.  :classic_laugh:

• Applause 2

31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think my favorite part of Musk buying Twitter is the multitude of progressives who are terrified that he'll ban people who disagree with him.

They're afraid he'll act like they do.  :classic_laugh:

Thought they were more afraid that people they don't agree w/ will now be heard.  But, yep, that is likely their 2nd biggest fear of this purchase.