Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Cosmological theory needs a drastic overhaul.

I read the above and hear the below.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Again, being a Neocon means you're too stupid to understand you're being had by a bunch of hoaxsters and grifters: 

There's stupid, then there's Neocon/Neoliberal stupid. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember, they're the good guys. 

It's valid research (though a questionable data source) for CDC to evaluate compliance with public health guidelines.  They have to enforcement or punitive authority.

When DHS is doing this analysis, then I'll worry.

And yes, I said the data source is questionable.  It's questionable as hell, tracking millions of people, even anonymously.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's valid research (though a questionable data source) for CDC to evaluate compliance with public health guidelines.  They have to enforcement or punitive authority.

When DHS is doing this analysis, then I'll worry.

And yes, I said the data source is questionable.  It's questionable as hell, tracking millions of people, even anonymously.

I'm sure they aren't/weren't sharing that data right....

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I'm sure they aren't/weren't sharing that data right....

Why?  With who?  I mean...you think the CDC generated the data?  The question shouldn't be "Who's the CDC sharing the data with?"  It should be "Who shared the data with CDC?" 

I'm not really concerned with the CDC having the data set - knowing something about how PII is controlled and regulated in the federal space, I have little doubt they got a well-sanitized data set (I've been involved in that before, I know how strict the regulations are).

But the CDC doesn't exactly have the mission or resources to track mobile phones nationwide...so they didn't generate it on their own.  Who gave it to the CDC?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:50 AM, B-Man said:

On 5/4/2022 at 11:05 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Bullshit.

Seriously, modern cosmology is a complete mess after the Hubble space telescope and discovery of "dark energy."  Cosmological theory needs a drastic overhaul.  There's no way the current state of theory is predicting anything definitive.

But....but.... Dark matter is magic matter didn't you know that?

Spartacus
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

sounds racist

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I actually learned about dark matter from the woman who discovered it, Vera Rubin.  Was a very cool lecture.  Dark matter is actually a rather elegant theory.

Dark energy, on the other hand...that's magic.  Awful, ridiculous theory.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ann said:

My favorite part is how the &#%$wads demand the parishioners "respect" them, as they're blatantly disrespecting all of the parishioners, and their faith, by staging their little performance in the middle of mass.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Koko said:

My favorite part is how the &#%$wads demand the parishioners "respect" them, as they're blatantly disrespecting all of the parishioners, and their faith, by staging their little performance in the middle of mass.

You mean it's like their hypocrites (gasp)? 

IDBillzFan
On 5/10/2022 at 4:30 AM, Ann said:

Ballot harvesting is 100% legal in CA, which is why the left has held a supermajority in Sacramento for the past bzillion years.

• Wow 1

Fansince88
On 5/10/2022 at 7:30 AM, Ann said:

Ok, this is just absurd. Was the woman walking her dog or just sitting on the sidewalk. This makes this story so hard to believe!

• Like 1