Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We covered this while it was happening... now it's "news"

This is...what now?  Secret meetings?  

John Kerry was openly meeting with Iranian diplomats on NYC streets, and openly telling them foreign policy would change if they just waited out Trump.  It wasn't even secret!!!!!

This Democratic practice also dates back to at least 2007, when Pelosi met with Assad with the expressed purpose of undermining the Bush foreign policy w/r/t Syria.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

55 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

This is...what now?  Secret meetings?  

John Kerry was openly meeting with Iranian diplomats on NYC streets, and openly telling them foreign policy would change if they just waited out Trump.  It wasn't even secret!!!!!

This Democratic practice also dates back to at least 2007, when Pelosi met with Assad with the expressed purpose of undermining the Bush foreign policy w/r/t Syria.  

Yeah, I read that and was like, “ Didn’t we all know Kerry was doing this at the time?” It isn’t really news.

• Like 1

A Promising Treatment for Mental Disorders: Fecal Matter Transplants

Is the Stock Market Still Dangerous?

Kevin Spacey Charged With 'Penetrative Sexual Activity Without Consent' in England…Isn't That Rape?

The Surveillance Solution - a dangerous way to address crazed shooters

Does Anyone Really Believe in This Transgender Stuff?

Bummer: Renewable Energy Is A Threat To Biodiversity Or Something

ESG’s power grows as banker is canceled for talking sense on climate change

Democracy Dies Without Disagreement

Don't laugh off the left's attempts to change history

Thomas Sowell was Right As Usual

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A Promising Treatment for Mental Disorders: Fecal Matter Transplants

Only for shit heads.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This week, Nikole Hannah-Jones of the 1619 Project tweeted [...] "The North did not fight the Civil War to end slavery." 

Wow.  I've been pointing that out forever...and being called racist for it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thomas Sowell was Right As Usual

The only time I have ever found somebody to try to refute Thomas Sowell have been White Leftists.  Until I point out Sowell is black.

And then, umm yeah well.  He has a point.  But the reason you think you understand is only because. Shuddup

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am shocked they arrested him:

</snip>

The House Speaker's spouse was arrested just before midnight Saturday night in Napa County, and then booked hours later into jail on two counts -- driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher ... both misdemeanors.

</snip>

A sign they are canceling Nancy.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

A sign they are canceling Nancy.

Maybe. But they are worth a ton, so why no driver? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am shocked they arrested him:

</snip>

The House Speaker's spouse was arrested just before midnight Saturday night in Napa County, and then booked hours later into jail on two counts -- driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher ... both misdemeanors.

</snip>

Corrections officers might want to put him on Arkancide watch

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Tried to cross a highway and got hit:

</snip>

The crash occurred north of the town of Yountville at State Route 29 and Walnut Lane, according to a CHP press release. The CHP said Pelosi drove a 2021 Porsche into the intersection, where he was struck by a 2014 Jeep. No one involved in the accident suffered injuries, and the driver of the Jeep was not arrested.

</snip>

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

Tried to cross a highway and got hit:

</snip>

The crash occurred north of the town of Yountville at State Route 29 and Walnut Lane, according to a CHP press release. The CHP said Pelosi drove a 2021 Porsche into the intersection, where he was struck by a 2014 Jeep. No one involved in the accident suffered injuries, and the driver of the Jeep was not arrested.

</snip>

Lol.

Love how her spokesman distanced her, literally, from the incident. “The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.”

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Lol.

Love how her spokesman distanced her, literally, from the incident. “The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.”

Which I'm fine with.  She was not drinking, she was not driving, she was thousands of miles away, and she's not her husband's keeper.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Lol.

45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Which I'm fine with.  She was not drinking, she was not driving, she was thousands of miles away, and she's not her husband's keeper.

But it isn't a private matter since it happened to a very public person on a public highway. Especially since this very public person's wife revels in her public life as SOH and since his drinking led to the accident (the driver of the jeep was not arrested) on a very public highway. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Freedom isn't free.  But it is undemocratic. [/progressives]

Fansince88
On 5/30/2022 at 11:35 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Except I thought she was with him? Am I understanding this wrong?